Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the location of the forumer above you

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Bobotov View Post
    Never heard of your location unfortunately.
    If you've heard of it, I'd be scared
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D


    Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Deftera View Post
      If you've heard of it, I'd be scared
      Google showed me a bunch of jap shrines so like ok good shrines 10/10 cuz Japan is beautiful
      IGN : Liquify

      support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Liquify View Post
        Google showed me a bunch of jap shrines so like ok good shrines 10/10 cuz Japan is beautiful
        Penang.
        penang

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SageDeoxys View Post
          Penang.
          penang
          7/10 Is MEH
          Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
            7/10 Is MEH
            I have no idea where you are!! 10/10 jammed
            🍥Currently embracing my inner kimchi🍥
            ---------------- IGN : Himarin ----------------
            I made an instagram account! Follow me @Himarin.gt

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SageDeoxys View Post
              Penang.
              penang
              sir you're supposed to rate

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by xxKimchi View Post
              I have no idea where you are!! 10/10 jammed
              8/10 cuz I love kimchi
              IGN : Liquify

              support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                sir you're supposed to rate

                - - - Updated - - -


                8/10 cuz I love kimchi
                7/10 since idk where that is
                "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                  7/10 since idk where that is
                  Well, after a quick search on Google Maps, “I don’t think so” does not seem to appear anywhere on Earth. Leave, alien!
                  Originally posted by tson
                  *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                  Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                  The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

                  Contact Info:

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                    Well, after a quick search on Google Maps, “I don’t think so” does not seem to appear anywhere on Earth. Leave, alien!
                    a 6/10⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

                    真の幸福を達成.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by loyalty View Post
                      a 6/10⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                      I feel like it's a DDLC reference (I'm sorry if it's not, I barely know you) so 10/10, however if it's not then eh... I'll pretend it is. Still a 10 from me.
                      IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
                      Discord: Dreamy#2149
                      IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
                      WOTD count: 25

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ElectroDream View Post
                        I feel like it's a DDLC reference (I'm sorry if it's not, I barely know you) so 10/10, however if it's not then eh... I'll pretend it is. Still a 10 from me.
                        I rate the indonesia coffee 10/10 u are a 9/10 sorry coffee is cooler


                        I just realized this is a rating location thread
                        Suggestions:

                        Maximum Purchase personal setting

                        Suggestion box with many items

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                          I rate the indonesia coffee 10/10 u are a 9/10 sorry coffee is cooler


                          I just realized this is a rating location thread
                          7/10 for having unnecessary TV censorships.
                          MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
                          I'm just an apprentice.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by ChickyBro View Post
                            7/10 for having unnecessary TV censorships.
                            10/10 since I use that city as a quote for people who deserve a BANG of KOK.


                            NEED HELP WITH FORUMS:
                            http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...-Forum-Manual!
                            Code:

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Felexswavey View Post
                              10/10 since I use that city as a quote for people who deserve a BANG of KOK.
                              The tavern is hanging on a VERY thin thread

                              Also 11/10 location. Milk and cookies are great!
                              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                                The tavern is hanging on a VERY thin thread

                                Also 11/10 location. Milk and cookies are great!
                                10/10, I wholeheartedly agree with HTTYD location.
                                My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                                I love her so so much eee
                                how do I add back my sigpic
                                IGN: Dynnie
                                Discord: Dynnie#3475

                                Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X