Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are mocking me because I play Growtopia..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...

It seems like growtopia 2019
    is getting minecraft 2015-2017
    treatment.....
    sigpic

im maybe back
    A̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋ ̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋̋

Comment

Imagine someone who is playing Fortnite mock Growtopia players lmao

I'd dare to argue that the average age of GT players is at least few years older.
      ButterPeanut

Other stuff:

"If you can't control your peanut butter, you can't expect to control your life."

-Bill Watterson

Comment

Just mock them back saying fortnite is for immature kids too or ignore them and play Growtopia. You should never let yourself affect to those.
        WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

I mean, they are not wrong.

DISCORD: Comrade_MattLaurence #0027

Comment

This just shows their immaturity, and why would you care about their opinions?
            If you do care, it's fine. It's normal to do so.
            You could just play Growtopia at home then, try socializing in real life instead.
            But then again, if you're brave enough to stand up for yourself, just do whatever you like. It's none of anyone's business.

Your social life lies between your decisions, but of course, if people mock you for playing this age 13+ game, why bother changing yourself?

(Sorry, I'm contradictory, I know.)
            IGN: Prolly
            ͏

Comment

I have dealt with this kind of mockery before, and my advise for you is to ignore them the more you show no reaction the more they'll get bored mocking you

the chance of someone getting mocked because they are playing Growtopia is pretty high, especially if you're 17, (no offense)

but you mustn't let this slow you down from playing the game more.
              真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Welcome to Finland, same thing for me.
                Fuel packs 25/1 at YEYK

YEYK

Comment

Ephus, bro, just ignore them. Their opinion doesn't matter, YOUR opinion matters.
                  Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Same, they used to mock me for playing Growtopia on my class. They were curious what's the fun of playing Growtopia, i managed to gain their interest and most of them are playing Growtopia now.
                    IGN :BORDIE
                    World : IMBORDIE
                    In my books, experience outranks everything.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                      How did you guess? Yes, everyone besides my 2 friends play Fortnite.
                      Play pubg and flex on their non superior game choice
                      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

you sure growtopia is why they are making fun of you? i find it hard to believe thats the only reason.
                        sigpic
                        discord: @lil synchro#0666

Comment

Originally posted by lilSynchro View Post
                          you sure growtopia is why they are making fun of you? i find it hard to believe thats the only reason.
                          I have absolutely no idea, but it may be something else too.

But what should I care haha.

Comment

Honestly today someone new to the school “tried” to mock me for playing growtopia, I simply noted how much of an imbecile he was for mocking another person for their passions, and I rose my fist and he ran.
                            Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

if they play fortnite,i gress you need a cure for cancer

like,minecraft have good community,fortnite community is toxic cancer,i will admit it that fortnite is a good game,just its community make it cancerous

and yes,i used bad english cuz i wrote this reply so fast
                              Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

Discord: DefinitelyFelix#8880

Forumers United, where i chat often: (https://discord.gg/y4pfrr8)

Comment

Huehue, just as long as you arent affected its fine. It WOULD be fun tho if you played a few pranks... like printing wls or the /troll and putting them on desks of people you suspect dont like growtopia

Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                                Honestly today someone new to the school “tried” to mock me for playing growtopia, I simply noted how much of an imbecile he was for mocking another person for their passions, and I rose my fist and he ran.
                                You are a man of culture
                                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Working...
                                X