Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever lost something and you don’t even remember where it went?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreamInside
    replied
    I think next time I’ll screenshot the world name before I leave my magplant ;c

Originally posted by 6gsy1 View Post
    Once forgot my magplants in one of my free bfgs I was looking for ages.
    Problem solved I think...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
    I couldn't relate more to this lol. I lose things so often it's just become a cycle and I end up buying a new item to cover for the lost one. For example I lose jammers alll the time, but am too lazy to check all my world's for em. I have over 600 worlds I'd estimate, in which 200+ are wled, rest sled. Items that I've lost from months ago probably sit in those worlds lol but oh well
    It’s like finding something under the ocean. Hopefully you found your stuff that been lost In one of those 600 worlds
    Last edited by DreamInside; 09-18-2019, 12:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SeaAce
    replied
    Originally posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
    I had a copy of Mario Kart DS that had a 100% save (three stars on every cup for every cc) and every single character, but I misplaced it somewhere. I thought it was in my phat DS, but it isn’t. I hope it isn’t lost forever, that’d really suck.
    I have my ds right next to me and the game in there is Mario Kart...

Leave a comment:

• Yell0wTail
    replied
    Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Someone also lost their magplant after disconnected from the server.
    I lost 3 of them from the rollback glitch. They disappeared even though I bought them a year prior the rollback

Leave a comment:

• BoxeyBoy
    replied
    When I'm on my school days, at least ONE thing is missing from my pencil case each DAY.

Leave a comment:

• Tlaloc1
    replied
    I had a copy of Mario Kart DS that had a 100% save (three stars on every cup for every cc) and every single character, but I misplaced it somewhere. I thought it was in my phat DS, but it isn’t. I hope it isn’t lost forever, that’d really suck.

Leave a comment:

• Fredbear489
    replied
    My 50 growtokens along with a couple wls. Turns out I was hacked. But I'm doing well now so blah blah.

Leave a comment:

• Evaccaneer
    replied
    I have lost 5 umbrellas in total and I dont have any single clue or idea how or where I lost it

Leave a comment:

• NekoWolf
    replied
    I couldn't relate more to this lol. I lose things so often it's just become a cycle and I end up buying a new item to cover for the lost one. For example I lose jammers alll the time, but am too lazy to check all my world's for em. I have over 600 worlds I'd estimate, in which 200+ are wled, rest sled. Items that I've lost from months ago probably sit in those worlds lol but oh well

Leave a comment:

• 6gsy1
    replied
    Once forgot my magplants in one of my free bfgs I was looking for ages.

Leave a comment:

• DreamInside
    replied
    I would said I could get worst

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    lol I lose things all the time

ironically I managed to lose a growscan
    I also can manage to lost a growscan and I used to freak out where did I put my magplats, I thought I got scammed but I found it early at my old farm world full of peppers

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SeaAce View Post
    I lost a video I made. I really can't find it.....
    As I do a lot of photography I know sometime picture get lost by accident , try search by a date and you might find it.

Leave a comment:

• SeaAce
    replied
    I lost a video I made. I really can't find it.....

Leave a comment:

• DynPlaysGT
    replied
    lol I lose things all the time

ironically I managed to lose a growscan

Leave a comment:

• DreamInside
    replied
    I think that also used to happen to me?

Originally posted by bordie View Post
    I used to have a farm world that isn't world locked. I came back to check the world one day and there was nothing. I lost all the platforms and trees that were planted on it, only things left are the rocks and some fossils. Not sure how someone managed to do that.
    I used to have one of the farm world full of flats , then i woke up another day and the plat i place was gone. either its a glitch or a rollback??? i have no idea untill this day

Leave a comment:

• bordie
    replied
    I used to have a farm world that isn't world locked. I came back to check the world one day and there was nothing. I lost all the platforms and trees that were planted on it, only things left are the rocks and some fossils. Not sure how someone managed to do that.

Leave a comment:

• DreamInside
    replied
    Ok.

Originally posted by FourSides View Post
    I'm sure I have, but the problem is, I wouldn't even know what I lost
    Not when you actually need it tho.

i'll be like "wait i thought i have it, where did i put it" (also happen in real life)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X