I just got rejected lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Honestly, you dodged a bullet there. Let this be a lesson that relationships are not worth it and will cause you to lose all sense of individuality.
    Yes lol, this is what I was going to say.
    Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

today in school he treated me as normal. we had the same normal convos etc.
      i think he just wants to be friends.

oh well.
      Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
        today in school he treated me as normal. we had the same normal convos etc.
        i think he just wants to be friends.

oh well.
        So what's the downside?
        My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
        I love her so so much eee
        how do I add back my sigpic
        IGN: Dynnie
        Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
          So what's the downside?
          I dont get to be 'special' friends with him.

ie. we dont get to do all the cool stuff close couples do together because he has friendzoned me and therefore i can only talk to him in a non-romantic way. And never get to know him on a very personal level and only as a friend which is distanced and placed next to other friends in his life and nothing more than that.

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
            I dont get to be 'special' friends with him.

ie. we dont get to do all the cool stuff close couples do together because he has friendzoned me and therefore i can only talk to him in a non-romantic way. And never get to know him on a very personal level and only as a friend which is distanced and placed next to other friends in his life and nothing more than that.
            well does that really matter tho?(ik u might say yes, but You're still in high school, so it's best not be devoted in a relationship yet. Plus most high school relationships don't last that long. However if they do last, there will be consequences at the end aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanna View Post
              well does that really matter tho?(ik u might say yes, but You're still in high school, so it's best not be devoted in a relationship yet. Plus most high school relationships don't last that long. However if they do last, there will be consequences at the end aswell.
              She mentioned that she doesn't have a crush on him...
              "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
              Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
              sigpic
              *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Originally posted by Kanna View Post
                Going to uni in 7 months....

This is our last year in school + that event was kinda a 'end of school' celebration :/

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Working...
                X