X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caine
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanna View Post
    well does that really matter tho?(ik u might say yes, but You're still in high school, so it's best not be devoted in a relationship yet. Plus most high school relationships don't last that long. However if they do last, there will be consequences at the end aswell.
    Going to uni in 7 months....

This is our last year in school + that event was kinda a 'end of school' celebration :/

Leave a comment:

• NotTheCat
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanna View Post
    well does that really matter tho?(ik u might say yes, but You're still in high school, so it's best not be devoted in a relationship yet. Plus most high school relationships don't last that long. However if they do last, there will be consequences at the end aswell.
    She mentioned that she doesn't have a crush on him...

Leave a comment:

• Kanna
    replied
    Originally posted by Caine View Post
    I dont get to be 'special' friends with him.

ie. we dont get to do all the cool stuff close couples do together because he has friendzoned me and therefore i can only talk to him in a non-romantic way. And never get to know him on a very personal level and only as a friend which is distanced and placed next to other friends in his life and nothing more than that.

Leave a comment:

• Caine
    replied
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    So what's the downside?
    I dont get to be 'special' friends with him.

ie. we dont get to do all the cool stuff close couples do together because he has friendzoned me and therefore i can only talk to him in a non-romantic way. And never get to know him on a very personal level and only as a friend which is distanced and placed next to other friends in his life and nothing more than that.

Leave a comment:

• DynPlaysGT
    replied
    Originally posted by Caine View Post
    today in school he treated me as normal. we had the same normal convos etc.
    i think he just wants to be friends.

oh well.
    So what's the downside?

Leave a comment:

• Caine
    replied
    today in school he treated me as normal. we had the same normal convos etc.
    i think he just wants to be friends.

oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Honestly, you dodged a bullet there. Let this be a lesson that relationships are not worth it and will cause you to lose all sense of individuality.
    Yes lol, this is what I was going to say.

Leave a comment:

• Caine
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Did he say something similar to "We are just friends.", right?
    Yea he did

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Odric View Post
    It's possible he may be too shy to go to prom or to say yes to you. Have you tried being his friend? Or maybe try being friends with his friends so you have an in!!!

Also - everyone likes food. Ask him if he'd be ok with having lunch with you sometime. c:
    ahhhh we've been friends for 2 years and talk 3+ times a day and have extensive + deep convos.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
    How old are you...?
    I am really concerned...
    im 17 fs

i think cuz hes super introverted and stuff

also he wasnt a crush, just a dude i liked.

Leave a comment:

• TobyLerasco
    replied
    Originally posted by topazi View Post
    I’m sorry that you feel that way. A good relationship doesn’t make you lose your identity, it merely helps you share your individuality and share your life woes with another person.

Also, major props to OP. That takes a lot of courage. It sucks getting rejected, but at least you can now stop wasting your time on him.
    Yeah, it sucks getting rejected...and what about the period after getting rejected? It takes a really long time to heal.

Leave a comment:

• Astigmatisme
    replied
    burn the wizard

Leave a comment:

• jigjig420
    replied
    do a fortnite dance

Leave a comment:

• NotTheCat
    replied
    How old are you...?
    I am really concerned...

Leave a comment:

• UkyoKuonji
    replied
    Oof that hurts a lot..

Leave a comment:

• loyalty
    replied
    the fact that you got rejected means he is not the one, there'll be a time where you meet a man that you're going to love so dearly.

be patient my child

Leave a comment:

• IWasWeird
    replied
    >be me
    >someone liked me and proposed
    >i didnt care
    >a year later i proposed
    >she rejected
    Aaaaa

Oof lol

Leave a comment: