Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey.

God, I feel so old. I miss the old generation ;-;

Anyway, long time no see. How is the forum doing?
    Right now, I’m currently learning Japanese. Started about 7-8 months ago. So far, so good! Starting to write 20 kanji a day now and there’s still a long road to go. Also, I might start over on the Switch version of Growtopia because why not
    Growtopia IGN: Festivity
    Discord: Festivity#3737

whom ist thou
    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
    Plural
    IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

I see Japanese everywhere I go, weird.
      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Welcome back dude

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
          I see Japanese everywhere I go, weird.
          Yeah, this forum is filled with weebs, not sure what's up with that.
          Guess we just have to accept them, otherwise they'll get angery and attack. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
          I love her so so much eee
          how do I add back my sigpic
          IGN: Dynnie
          Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Heyyyy Fest! Long time no seeeeeee

Doing great here, starting college in Australia next month taking IT. Glad to hear your life is panning out well.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
            whom ist thou
            How dare you.
            IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
            Discord: Dreamy#2149
            IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
            WOTD count: 25

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
              Guess we just have to accept them, otherwise they'll get angery and attack. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              Not sure if that's supposed to offend me but okay. Maybe I shouldn't have said something about what's going on in my life right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ElectroDream View Post
              Heyyyy Fest! Long time no seeeeeee

Doing great here, starting college in Australia next month taking IT. Glad to hear your life is panning out well.

- - - Updated - - -

How dare you.
              EDREAM!!!!! yes! it's been a long time!
              good luck on Australia and college

Meanwhile, I'll be on either Canada or Japan depending on whichever my family chooses.

Comment

Sup. I recognize the name — not much else though, sorry. It is cool you have the patience to learn a different language, much less a complicated one.

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                When you generalize to an entire medium, people will generally not like that and try to defend their medium or attack you…understandably so. It is not so dissimilar a concept from showing up to an Italian restaurant, not liking Italian food in the first place, and the criticizing the food you are served. More succinctly, it is fine to dislike an entire category of something, but having nothing but criticism in a discussion thread does not have much substance.
                Originally posted by tson
                *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                  Sup. I recognize the name — not much else though, sorry. It is cool you have the patience to learn a different language, much less a complicated one.
                  Hey! If you're GummiBear64, then I definitely remember you LOL
                  and thanks! Japanese is a hard language, but having a language with a similar pronunciation really helps! i'm moving to french after i think

Comment

Hello, haven't heard that name in a really long time now.
                    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

I remember you, welcome back.
                      ~Chemmie
                      Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

i thought you are a new forumer cuz i joined in this year but nvm

welcome back and growtopia become enslaved chaos,good luck learning Japanese
                        Growtopia: KoishiKomeiji

Discord: Laminarity#8880

Comment

Originally posted by Festivity View Post
                          Hey! If you're GummiBear64, then I definitely remember you LOL
                          and thanks! Japanese is a hard language, but having a language with a similar pronunciation really helps! i'm moving to french after i think
                          I’m honored! I am not Gummibear64, but I am inside Gummibear64, and have been for the past two years.

And I do not have the patience to completely learn Spanish, one of the easiest languages to learn. I applaud you.
                          Originally posted by tson
                          *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                          Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                          The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

hello, fascinating person

真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Originally posted by Festivity View Post
                              Not sure if that's supposed to offend me but okay.
                              Nope, it's nothing personal. I'm just not a fan of weebs just in general. So far you haven't been as insufferable as some of the others I've met.

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                              When you generalize to an entire medium, people will generally not like that and try to defend their medium or attack you…understandably so. It is not so dissimilar a concept from showing up to an Italian restaurant, not liking Italian food in the first place, and the criticizing the food you are served. More succinctly, it is fine to dislike an entire category of something, but having nothing but criticism in a discussion thread does not have much substance.
                              I understand your point, but your ****ogy is more akin to me going to an anime forum and dissing on weeaboos. I think that a more accurate ****ogy would be along the lines of being delivered Italian food without actually ordering Italian food, while also not liking Italian food. Other than that though, you're completely right, I should honestly stop generalising all weebs and start judging people individually, so sorry about that.
                              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                              I love her so so much eee
                              how do I add back my sigpic
                              IGN: Dynnie
                              Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Working...
                              X