X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by Thiago View Post
    You don't have a thermostat in the cage?
    I can’t get the terrarium that cold...

Leave a comment:

• Thiago
    replied
    Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    The snakes need it to be 46° Fahrenheit or 8° Celsius for them to brumatate...
    You don't have a thermostat in the cage?

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    אהבנו את זה קר

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Just lower the temperature of your cage

Leave a comment:

• Thiago
    replied
    I have to put my snakes into a mini fridge to brumatate them...
    Just lower the temperature of your cage

Leave a comment:

• Axzyte
    replied
    Ah yes I’m your pet human, I get fed every day I’m safe from the talons of eagles and lions and I have the freedom of my home, I have a clean domain safe from disease and filth of the wild... (Also these snakes don’t suck blood lol, they eat mice/ fish/ earthworms/ frogs/ slugs/ Newts/ and Banana eats rats) Also in the wild these snakes live 6-10 Years, In human care they live 15-23 Years...

Also unrelated but now that one snake is brumatating the rest want to now so yeah... None of them are eating anymore have to prep them for brumataions... (Except Banana the python, she is still eating heartily)

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated -

Yeee, I found a better guide on brumatation based on this! TYSM! I don’t actually need to burmatate for as long as I did last year. Hopefully Fluffy, Temmie, Cptn Curlito, and Diamond will eat after brumatation. Unrelated but Fluffy is 17, old sneko...
    I'll keep you then, you'll live longer with my care I promise.

Leave a comment:

• BillyBob
    replied
    This is a random post, so I am going to bring up this dead meme:

Weird flex but ok

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Why are you so concerned about brumation? I mean, it is just a snake hibernation, not some crazy drug trip your snakes have to go through
    I have to put my snakes into a mini fridge to brumatate them...

Leave a comment:

• Thiago
    replied
    Why are you so concerned about brumation? I mean, it is just a snake hibernation, not some crazy drug trip your snakes have to go through

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
    Feed it meat or let it suck your blood. Animals aren't supposed to be pets, they were supposed to be free. Imagine you're my pet human
    Ah yes I’m your pet human, I get fed every day I’m safe from the talons of eagles and lions and I have the freedom of my home, I have a clean domain safe from disease and filth of the wild... (Also these snakes don’t suck blood lol, they eat mice/ fish/ earthworms/ frogs/ slugs/ Newts/ and Banana eats rats) Also in the wild these snakes live 6-10 Years, In human care they live 15-23 Years...

Also unrelated but now that one snake is brumatating the rest want to now so yeah... None of them are eating anymore have to prep them for brumataions... (Except Banana the python, she is still eating heartily)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Odric View Post
    Hiya,

If you use Facebook, there are many groups out there that will help you take care of your pet! Hundreds of knowledgeable people will be there to help with any questions you have. This would probably be the best way for you to get professional help for your pet snake - and better yet, it's free! c:

Best of luck,

~ Odric

Yeee, I found a better guide on brumatation based on this! TYSM! I don’t actually need to burmatate for as long as I did last year. Hopefully Fluffy, Temmie, Cptn Curlito, and Diamond will eat after brumatation. Unrelated but Fluffy is 17, old sneko...

Leave a comment:

• Thiago
    replied
    Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
    Feed it meat or let it suck your blood. Animals aren't supposed to be pets, they were supposed to be free. Imagine you're my pet human
    Stupidest logic ever. Also snakes don't suck blood

Leave a comment:

• Axzyte
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thiago
    replied
    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e, gunna a have to brumatate rip wish me luck reee
    Bruh snake sleep months now

Leave a comment:

• Odric
    replied
    Hiya,

If you use Facebook, there are many groups out there that will help you take care of your pet! Hundreds of knowledgeable people will be there to help with any questions you have. This would probably be the best way for you to get professional help for your pet snake - and better yet, it's free! c:

Best of luck,

~ Odric

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    You have two options -
    Some garters do snap out of it with raised temps and
    persisting to try a variety of foods.

Or put here down for a month to help reset her appetite.

With a juvenile I would see brumation as a last resort. But then, I've not had a juvenile go off food at this time of year before.
    Sincerely, random Google man
    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e, gunna a have to brumatate rip wish me luck reee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X