Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you think about before going to sleep?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Things you think about before going to sleep?

    What are some things that you think about before you go to sleep? Last night I thought about the girl I liked UNTIL, I REALIZED SOMETHING DISTURBING! I HAVE NEVER EATEN PIZZA ROLLS BEFORE!!! Crazy stuff so I couldn't sleep because of that fact. So how about you guys?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Totinos-Products-PizzaRolls-Pepperoni.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	6716918
    I make low-quality content.


    Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


    IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

  • #2
    Now I'm know how to sleep
    imagine that I am in another world become hero or villain and im over power
    Ik it's like kid hehe
    Smh why my signature not gif

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SeaAce View Post
      , I REALIZED SOMETHING DISTURBING! I HAVE NEVER EATEN PIZZA ROLLS BEFORE!!!
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]225041[/ATTACH]
      wth i haven't eat those either.

      I guess im not gonna be able to sleep tonight :* (
      Love the life you live and live the life you love

      GrowID || Kitty

      Comment


      • #4
        I think about how many bugs are crawling around my room that I can’t see
        Sup
        IGN: Rovie
        Discord: rovvvie#4588

        pfp by topazi

        Comment


        • #5
          The fact that I'll never get loved by anyone
          Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Caine View Post
            wth i haven't eat those either.

            I guess im not gonna be able to sleep tonight :* (
            I am so sorry, I wish you good luck.
            I make low-quality content.


            Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


            IGN: SeaAce
            Instagram: Spades.gt

            Comment


            • #7
              how I need to rethink my life decisions
              IGN : Liquify

              support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

              Comment


              • #8
                How to erase my existence from the society so nobody knows i died
                Originally posted by Oma357
                I am an anime trap

                -Oma357
                Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
                Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SeaAce View Post
                  What are some things that you think about before you go to sleep? Last night I thought about the girl I liked UNTIL, I REALIZED SOMETHING DISTURBING! I HAVE NEVER EATEN PIZZA ROLLS BEFORE!!! Crazy stuff so I couldn't sleep because of that fact. So how about you guys?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]225041[/ATTACH]
                  Noope, haven't seen those before.

                  I think about whether my homework I've done was correct after all
                  Gone with the wind, faded from records

                  sigpic

                  I've finally caught up with you



                  Discord:Lucklife#3726

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    "What am I even doing?"
                    IGN: Deftera
                    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                    Latest Youtube Video:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D


                    Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                      how I need to rethink my life decisions
                      Sometimes I think about embarrassing things I've done or said.
                      I make low-quality content.


                      Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


                      IGN: SeaAce
                      Instagram: Spades.gt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Critical View Post
                        How to erase my existence from the society so nobody knows i died
                        You okay there buddy?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My assignments, due dates of my assignments. Finding excuses for my life choices.

                          The list goes on, it never ends.
                          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            well,

                            how does it feels like to die? how will i die? when will i die? what will happen when i die?when will time end? why do i have to leave my family after im 18
                            what will happen to my parents
                            what if gravity on earth suddenly went super strong
                            what if... (bruh thoughts till my brain went tired then goes to sleep and hopes for lucid dreams lmao)
                            YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
                            another one bites the dust.

                            Discord : weird#2183
                            well i guess people recognizes me now
                            IGN : xWeird
                            IG : @weirduwo

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                              well,

                              how does it feels like to die? how will i die? when will i die? what will happen when i die?when will time end? why do i have to leave my family after im 18
                              what will happen to my parents
                              what if gravity on earth suddenly went super strong
                              what if... (bruh thoughts till my brain went tired then goes to sleep and hopes for lucid dreams lmao)
                              Wow, that's umm something.
                              I make low-quality content.


                              Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


                              IGN: SeaAce
                              Instagram: Spades.gt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X