No announcement yet.

Whats your dream job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting a convenience store and relaxing in it with a little TV by the register.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
    Ideally I would have a job that pays me without having to work.
    Politician?
    Rest in peace private poopy joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
      what age are you though? If your younger than 16 then, fair enough.

If your older, then start thinking.
      I am 18 years old as of this moment, but I truly do not have any plans on fitting in to the current societal systems. I may pursue art and literature, but not to build a career out of them. They are but a tool of self improvement, a tool to heighten myself internally.

I strive to free my mind of all that is materialistic and would rather idle my life away in the companionship of my friends and interests rather than doing so with menial tasks that do not bring any excitement into my life. Routine is for the lazy and I cannot bring myself to participate in such boring tedious acts.

I lack any and all goals, thus I do not see any reason for me to pursue for capital in order to reach goals that do not exist. Life lasts for a relatively short period of time and I do not plan on wasting it by behaving under the influence of others. Society expects of me to pursue what they call welfare, but I say I can fare well just as fine living by my own ideologies.

To love the mass is an impossibility, thus one must limit one’s love to a select few individuals. One is incapable of loving all, thus why should one act in a way that pursues the love of all?
      Last edited by Kranken; 10-04-2019, 04:37 PM. Reason: fixed the wording of one sentence; had somehow not noticed it previously

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
        oof. Thats cute. Dont wanna bust your bubble tho

: /

DRAGONS AREN'T REAL!!!!!!!
        Congrats, you just took me seriously!
        My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
        I love her so so much eee
        how do I add back my sigpic
        IGN: Dynnie
        Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

A game designer or an animator, I guess.
          MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
          I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

Well, I honestly really want to be an actress. I am very passionate about acting, and it would be an awesome job to have!

However, if that were to flop on me, I'd want to either be a dramatic arts teacher, or an English teacher!
            "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

IGN: allywrites
            LEVEL: 66/125

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

Comment

I always wanted to be a pro gamer and earn money while playing games. I've already found best video slot machines to play and improve my skills. They give bonuses for new players and I ope to win some extra cash.
              Last edited by joombo; 10-09-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

i wanna be a professional growtopia e-sport gamer just like corrects

i mean uh i wanna be something like uh a script writter or is that what u call it

physics scientist seems impossible since i succ at math
                same goes to astronaut
                well i guess uh, a yOutUbeR cuZ Why NoT
                YES YE SY YE EYS YEY SY ES EYS YES
                another one bites the dust.

Discord : weird#2183
                well i guess people recognizes me now
                IGN : xWeird
                IG : @weirduwo

Comment

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
                  I am 18 years old as of this moment, but I truly do not have any plans on fitting in to the current societal systems. I may pursue art and literature, but not to build a career out of them. They are but a tool of self improvement, a tool to heighten myself internally.

I strive to free my mind of all that is materialistic and would rather idle my life away in the companionship of my friends and interests rather than doing so with menial tasks that do not bring any excitement into my life. Routine is for the lazy and I cannot bring myself to participate in such boring tedious acts.

I lack any and all goals, thus I do not see any reason for me to pursue for capital in order to reach goals that do not exist. Life lasts for a relatively short period of time and I do not plan on wasting it by behaving under the influence of others. Society expects of me to pursue what they call welfare, but I say I can fare well just as fine living by my own ideologies.

To love the mass is an impossibility, thus one must limit one’s love to a select few individuals. One is incapable of loving all, thus why should one act in a way that pursues the love of all?
                  That was deep.

I see your point, societal constraints and social obligations get the better of me aswell.

How will you make a living with no income?
                  Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Any job that allows to travel I consider a dream job. Work and travel is easy mow. From my own experience, I suggest fiverr, or upwork or any other job site . Don't forget to post your sample works and a link to your online portfolio for employer's reference. Good luck anyway!
                    Last edited by rayshow; 10-10-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X