Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want ask, is it really ok that famous ppl promote private servers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
    It is impossible to report a private server so how lol! it is against ubi tos obviously! You can get your real gt account permanment suspended, even it was 730 days before. i think these youtubers just want money.

    Here is the only solution---
    It's sad how ppl turn against ubisoft, cause some players break rules and then yell in social media how they got banned for no reason. Then some ppl believe those banned ppl over ubisoft staff and start do things like this. What these famous ppl want? They want get some special stuff and be on golden plate above normal players and when they cant get that, they get mad and start do stupid things. Or maybe they want be mods and cause no one asked them they start rage. idk what their motives are, but it just sounds stupid. Why not just quit, why need first try destroy the game and then can quit? If i would start hate this game, i would just quit i think. I don't get anything our from destroying this game.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
      It's sad how ppl turn against ubisoft, cause some players break rules and then yell in social media how they got banned for no reason. Then some ppl believe those banned ppl over ubisoft staff and start do things like this. What these famous ppl want? They want get some special stuff and be on golden plate above normal players and when they cant get that, they get mad and start do stupid things. Or maybe they want be mods and cause no one asked them they start rage. idk what their motives are, but it just sounds stupid. Why not just quit, why need first try destroy the game and then can quit? If i would start hate this game, i would just quit i think. I don't get anything our from destroying this game.
      I agree with this! +1 How can we help Ubisoft take down these servers
      Not even playing Growtopia anymore. If you DID see me in the game, that's because I am acquiring data in game for a data visualization.
      Latest video on my channel, enjoy!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2LlLwfz2w

      Comment


      • #18
        iViki or Regnarshd?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
          iViki or Regnarshd?
          Both of them. Even niuber (Aiuto) fell for this.
          Not even playing Growtopia anymore. If you DID see me in the game, that's because I am acquiring data in game for a data visualization.
          Latest video on my channel, enjoy!
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2LlLwfz2w

          Comment


          • #20
            I didn't even know that anyone on GT was capable of writing server emulation code.

            Comment


            • #21
              I remember an Ubisoft employee said something like “we know about this private server and we’re getting in touch with our legal team”

              How tf are they gonna take down a Growtopia private server? What are they gonna do? Delete the discord? Remove the source code from github, which can both be restored?

              Comment


              • #22
                I once loved PROJECT MNT..I had friends but one mistake ended it all. Since casinos are legal in Private servers I betted..and betted...and betted until I lost 100,000 I left Everyone... Yo, chloe wanna be meet

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
                  iViki or Regnarshd?
                  Aren't they already banned players? This one is not banned player.
                  Level: 125
                  Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                  My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                  Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                  Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                  How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    private servers are legal to some extent

                    - Playing and/or having minor non-cooperative involvent with private servers (e.g. playing in them), is in fact not prohibited and is outside of Ubisoft's terms. (Because they can't decide what we can or can't play)

                    - Meanwhile, running, operating, or maintaining a private server, using data from Ubisoft without a proper license (that means using their textures without permission) is 100% illegal and is a serious violation of La loi internationale sur le droit d'auteur

                    This means that promoting a private server is within the realm of legal and illegal (They're not operating the servers itself, but they are a sort-of left-hand)
                    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                    Plural
                    IGN : SimpForJesus

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                      private servers are legal to some extent

                      - Playing and/or having minor non-cooperative involvent with private servers (e.g. playing in them), is in fact not prohibited and is outside of Ubisoft's terms. (Because they can't decide what we can or can't play)

                      - Meanwhile, running, operating, or maintaining a private server, using data from Ubisoft without a proper license (that means using their textures without permission) is 100% illegal and is a serious violation of La loi internationale sur le droit d'auteur

                      This means that promoting a private server is within the realm of legal and illegal (They're not operating the servers itself, but they are a sort-of left-hand)
                      Yes, but when famous influencer advertise and shares guide, how to join in private servers, then makes videos, how you can get all free and be like a mod in there, i think ubisoft can actually decide, do they want let these ppl continue playing their game. Famous ppl intentionally want harm game and get ppl out from gt and get them in private servers. Why would ubi let them earn tube money with their game after that? After someone wants harm you, would you let them earn money from you? That is my point. I wonder why they allow that? It's weird. But, well, not my business. I just want keep players in gt and away from private servers, but that's only my opinion
                      Level: 125
                      Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                      My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                      Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                      Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                      How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Last time I checked you can get away with almost everything because your famous that also explains mods not replying yet
                        Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                          Last time I checked you can get away with almost everything because your famous that also explains mods not replying yet

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            This should not be in Tarvern but Everything else.
                            "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                            Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

                            Alliances
                            sigpic
                            *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                              private servers are legal to some extent

                              - Playing and/or having minor non-cooperative involvent with private servers (e.g. playing in them), is in fact not prohibited and is outside of Ubisoft's terms. (Because they can't decide what we can or can't play)

                              - Meanwhile, running, operating, or maintaining a private server, using data from Ubisoft without a proper license (that means using their textures without permission) is 100% illegal and is a serious violation of La loi internationale sur le droit d'auteur

                              This means that promoting a private server is within the realm of legal and illegal (They're not operating the servers itself, but they are a sort-of left-hand)
                              not true. ubisoft can see it and destroy it and people who are involved in it could be unable to play ANY UBISOFT GAMES and even get a fine, all regards to ubisoft's TOS
                              Not even playing Growtopia anymore. If you DID see me in the game, that's because I am acquiring data in game for a data visualization.
                              Latest video on my channel, enjoy!
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2LlLwfz2w

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                LOL now he admit, he sold all his dls 3 weeks ago and he sold his legendary wing acc yesterday. So..
                                Level: 125
                                Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                                My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                                Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                                Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                                How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X