Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That night we were about to kiss

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'm honestly in awe at how good you are at writing, bravo.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
    I have no idea, that's why I'm asking.
    Also I may have became more stupid cause of the exams frying my brain cells.
    There's a lot of ambiguity going on. I'm not not entirely sure what it means either.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
      oh no a gay poem
      Anything related to love is considered gay to you. Hence your opinion doesn't count
      Originally posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
      Reminds me on those poems we used to write back in 6th grade, so many memories!
      Wish I was 11 years old again. lol.
      Mine sharing it?
      Originally posted by Caine View Post
      Its legit. Not plagiarised, Its good.
      Thankyou
      Originally posted by Malware View Post
      I feel violently violated. The topic of the pome...oh my....


      Still, good poem.
      Thank-you 2
      Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
      Is this incest or gay? Or both?
      In Asia, we called our best friend brother and sister
      Originally posted by Malware View Post
      I only see incest.

      Its not gay because at the end of the 1st paragraph, it says "sis".

      Unless it is refering to a "sissy" which can be an option, but then again, I don't think so.
      No, it is sister.
      Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      ookkaayy?
      Ogey
      Originally posted by Superparty View Post
      I'm usually not in to poems but this one is interesting. It's a well written one too, I salute you sir.

      Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
      I have no idea, that's why I'm asking.
      Also I may have became more stupid cause of the exams frying my brain cells.
      I wrote this poem on behalf of my friend, to read this at his gf funeral
      Originally posted by Sharox View Post
      I'm honestly in awe at how good you are at writing, bravo.

      - - - Updated - - -



      There's a lot of ambiguity going on. I'm not not entirely sure what it means either.
      Haha thanks for the compliment.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Also, the name of the poem is my angel, my soul, my breath, my Lynn. (Requested by my friend)
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
        That night we were about to kiss,
        In a street that was covered in mist.
        "No," you insist,
        That you're just my sis.
        so um

        as a genuine question does anyone know what is going on?

        Like is this sbeve, is this some kind of "symbolism", is this just a friendly, platonic sibling kiss on the cheek, does this mean you got brother-zoned, am I reading this too deep and it's just incest, or what?

        So far I'm kinda thinking that you liked a girl and got a "you're like a brother to me" but honestly at this point idk anymore
        pfp drawn by memo4ever

        IGN: rrix

        [❌]Level: 64/125
        [❌]Dls: 40/100
        [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
        [✔️]Dirt: 1/1


        End goal: get every achievement

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
          I wrote this poem on behalf of my friend, to read this at his gf funeral
          Well it is touching...
          Sorry to hear about that.
          "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
          Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

          Alliances
          sigpic
          *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by rrix View Post
            so um

            as a genuine question does anyone know what is going on?

            Like is this sbeve, is this some kind of "symbolism", is this just a friendly, platonic sibling kiss on the cheek, does this mean you got brother-zoned, am I reading this too deep and it's just incest, or what?

            So far I'm kinda thinking that you liked a girl and got a "you're like a brother to me" but honestly at this point idk anymore
            Is my poem that hard to understand 0_0||
            So, lynn and my friend love each other. When my friend is proposing (kissing) lynn push him back. My friend, of course, is wondering why, but lynn said they aren't a match, they are just friends.

            Then one day, I brought along my friend to visit my gf (in hospital). He saw lynn among the hundreds patients (don't ask me how). Apparently, lynn has been lying to him. The reason she insist to break up with him is because she had been infected by tubercolosis, or whatever you called it, so they can never kiss unless she's cured.

            Months later, she dies. How tragic, to see my bravest friend cry out loud infront of me.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              It's not hard to understand, "you're just my sis" is the line that's throwing everyone off. Out of context interpretations are loose and from someone who doesn't know the background it makes it hard to understand. And there are so many details to rave about. It shouldn't mean much, but the sentence just so happens to stick which make people miss the point.

              And I'm wondering who says that line.
              "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                oh no a gay poem

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sharox View Post
                  It's not hard to understand, "you're just my sis" is the line that's throwing everyone off. Out of context interpretations are loose and from someone who doesn't know the background it makes it hard to understand. And there are so many details to rave about. It shouldn't mean much, but the sentence just so happens to stick which make people miss the point.

                  And I'm wondering who says that line.
                  I rephrase it. The original one is "She said she treated my as a brother," said my friend.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Actually me moving to my new house was worst, somebody was attempting to rob me he won't stop, I tried to call the police but he would shoot the door knob. Thank God I'm alive.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X