Minecraft's latest snapshot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minecraft's latest snapshot!

With the release of the brand new honey mechanics, rose a new a ridiculously huge stepping stone for minecraft redstone functionality, the addition of the so-called honey blocks have the ability to hold players in their current position while being moved by pistons is trully remarkable and would revolutionise redstone as we know it, just think of the flying machines and why stop there? From planes to hybrid teleporters, were on a new era now, the era of mere redstone evolution!.

Whose ready for some seriously epic redstone Contraptions that have honey all over em! .
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Comment

seems kinda epic ngl

Comment

Imagine a world of sticky pistons passing a player from one end of a room to another without them touching a button. MADNESS.
        Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

Originally posted by Odric View Post
          Imagine a world of sticky pistons passing a player from one end of a room to another without them touching a button. MADNESS.
          Technically, you can already do that by using any other redstone input (lever, pressure plate, tripwire, command blocks, etc.). No button required ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
          I love her so so much eee
          how do I add back my sigpic
          IGN: Dynnie
          Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Working...
          X