How can I change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I change?

I did everything therapy.. I'm still toxic is that because I watch violent movies? Everybody said it even Caine help me how can I change?

Try not to make yourself angry. Avoid conversations that might do so
    Instagram: Footballape gt
    follow me pls

Comment

Originally posted by footballape View Post
      Try not to make yourself angry. Avoid conversations that might do so
      Oh, that's why so a dude msged me and said yo find me and get 50wls I lost I got angry and swore so much

Comment

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
        I did everything therapy.. I'm still toxic is that because I watch violent movies? Everybody said it even Caine help me how can I change?
        Let's assume you are a male. Here is a trick that might help you, every time you are about to burst say this to yourself: "I am an alpha, alphas don't get mad" which is true on so many levels. When you get mad at something, it is a sign of weakness, meaning you can't deal with the situation in a peaceful and logical way. If you burst out it only shows (to the provocator) that you are weak and that he can poke you even more to get that reaction out of you. The more you react aggressively, the more provocator will "feed" on your anger. If someone intensively intentionally triggers you, do NOT react, if you don't react it will show them that you are a cool person inside and more importantly it will make them look stupid! Play it chill mate! Peace!
        Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
        Find me on Twitter!
        Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedyNex View Post
          Let's assume you are a male. Here is a trick that might help you, every time you are about to burst say this to yourself: "I am an alpha, alphas don't get mad" which is true on so many levels. When you get mad at something, it is a sign of weakness, meaning you can't deal with the situation in a peaceful and logical way. If you burst out it only shows (to the provocator) that you are weak and that he can poke you even more to get that reaction out of you. The more you react aggressively, the more provocator will "feed" on your anger. If someone intensively intentionally triggers you, do NOT react, if you don't react it will show them that you are a cool person inside and more importantly it will make them look stupid! Play it chill mate! Peace!
          Understood but damn we almost have the same discord tag mine is Commander Blackbone#6954

Comment

Yes anger management, and maybe try making an apology thread. Im proud that youre trying!
            Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
            suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Mind if I can get to know you more?
              I don't really understand you but I can try to.

I am quite good with stuffs like these.
              "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
              Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
              sigpic
              *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
                just don't be toxic and it will be fine.

e.g. dont start swearing at randoms.
                Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
                  just don't be toxic and it will be fine.

e.g. dont start swearing at randoms.
                  Let me show you an example,

Person A : I am toxic.
                  Person B : Then don't be toxic.
                  Person A : How to not be toxic?
                  Person B : *silent*

No offend maybe I am just wrong please forgive me.

What I trying to say here is maube he doesn't know how to be toxic.
                  "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                  Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
                  sigpic
                  *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Find joy in the little things in life

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
                    Level: 82
                    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

sigpic

Comment

When someone insults me, I'd just laugh it off while saying "Haha, funny"

Because I don't give a single , maybe this can help
                      IGN: Deftera
                      Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                      Latest Youtube Video:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Working...
                        X