Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I became a Pre-weeb, Dyn don't hate me

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I became a Pre-weeb, Dyn don't hate me

    I became a pre weeb and watched 3 animes so far: Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Boku no Hero Academia S1-S3. Currently watching Dr. Stone and Boku no Hero Academia S4.
    Don't recommend me anything pls this is not the purpose of this thread, the purpose is chatting about anime
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Ash#4444
    Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

    We require Peace and Tranquility

  • #2
    Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
    I became a pre weeb and watched 3 animes so far: Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Boku no Hero Academia S1-S3. Currently watching Dr. Stone and Boku no Hero Academia S4.
    Don't recommend me anything pls this is not the purpose of this thread, the purpose is chatting about anime
    If you watched several animes, but not JoJo...

    You are doomed...
    My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

    IGN - D00DofSilver

    Comment


    • #3
      You are hereby expelled from the non-weeb club. Enjoy the rest of your life as a filthy heretic.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
        If you watched several animes, but not JoJo...

        You are doomed...
        I heard it's too bloody so uhhh... I guess im not ready for it...
        Originally posted by m456 View Post
        You are hereby expelled from the non-weeb club. Enjoy the rest of your life as a filthy heretic.
        It had to be...
        Quit this game already
        I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
        Discord: Ash#4444
        Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

        We require Peace and Tranquility

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
          I heard it's too bloody so uhhh... I guess im not ready for it...
          so you a wimp aswell?
          My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
          M e n a c i n g. . .
          ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

          IGN - D00DofSilver

          Comment


          • #6
            Isn’t a hat in time... nvm I’m just gunna stop right there.

            Anyways um Please no... I don’t like anime...
            Cheap Stuff in THANOS

            I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
              Isn’t a hat in time... nvm I’m just gunna stop right there.

              Anyways um Please no... I don’t like anime...
              AHIT is a game not an anime... would still have watched it if it was an anime

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
              so you a wimp aswell?
              Not that I can't stand it... it's just disgusting for me sometimes when it's very bloody
              Quit this game already
              I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
              Discord: Ash#4444
              Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

              We require Peace and Tranquility

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm not mad.
                I'm just disappointed.
                My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                I love her so so much eee
                how do I add back my sigpic
                IGN: Dynnie
                Discord: Dynnie#3475

                Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                  I'm not mad.
                  I'm just disappointed.
                  Sorry Master! Anime is just not as we thought it is.
                  Quit this game already
                  I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                  Discord: Ash#4444
                  Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

                  We require Peace and Tranquility

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                    Sorry Master! Anime is just not as we thought it is.
                    I'm no master, lol. I'm just a random dragon wannabe.
                    But yeah, anime's not as we thought it is, it's even worse.
                    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                    I love her so so much eee
                    how do I add back my sigpic
                    IGN: Dynnie
                    Discord: Dynnie#3475

                    Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                      I'm no master, lol. I'm just a random dragon wannabe.
                      But yeah, anime's not as we thought it is, it's even worse.
                      That's the dark side of anime, gotta agree on that one... but there's one shine of light on the other side that you gotta look at!
                      Quit this game already
                      I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                      Discord: Ash#4444
                      Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

                      We require Peace and Tranquility

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                        Sorry Master! Anime is just not as we thought it is.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191015_191149.png
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	6592457
                        ( 10 nukes )
                        My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                        M e n a c i n g. . .
                        ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

                        IGN - D00DofSilver

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Let me extend your first welcome to the land of anime
                          Gone with the wind, faded from records

                          sigpic

                          I've finally caught up with you



                          Discord:Lucklife#3726

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Inb4 elyrion watches questionable content.
                            [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                            [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

                            Status: DEAD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Recreate View Post
                              Inb4 elyrion watches questionable content.
                              no, not getting to that, never, ever
                              Quit this game already
                              I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                              Discord: Ash#4444
                              Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

                              We require Peace and Tranquility

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X