Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m addicted to the Growtopia Forums

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I am addicted too!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
      Be like me, come back once in 3 months and stay for 2 days spamming posts
      *sweats nervously*
      I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
      Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Noobified View Post
        Old image but why such a small amount of people [ATTACH=CONFIG]225720[/ATTACH]
        I've seen fewer
        IGN: ProbablySeth

        Geometry Dash isn't dead

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
          I am addicted too!
          Same!
          Originally posted by ynfiniti View Post
          *sweats nervously*
          is that what you are doing?
          Originally posted by Fredbear489 View Post
          I've seen fewer
          How few?
          ign: Noobified
          Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
          Discord: Noobified#7916


          Hello!

          current active world: powfartsv2

          Comment


          • #20
            I can also relate as this use to be me before lol. If you'd joined earlier you what of had a better experience with more og forumers imo. But unfortunately alot have left for over the past year.
            Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
            Knowledge Is Power 9.24

            Comment


            • #21
              I was like that but now I'm not really active
              I SIMP FOR GURA AND WATSON
              ign: RimUwU

              Comment


              • #22
                I was also like you but I lost huge interest to forums now.
                MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
                I'm just an apprentice.

                Comment


                • #23
                  i was forums a lot, but i no interest %% i don.tt post as$ mcuzh anymorr... i moar profound watzh utub and netflx and anim3.. .

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Ive tried to invite like most of my friends here, they didnt find anything interesting to do.

                    Anyway,

                    Enjoy your stay ^-^
                    I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

                    I wish I can sing and play like them
                    and I'm just your average friend!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Chief View Post
                      I can also relate as this use to be me before lol. If you'd joined earlier you what of had a better experience with more og forumers imo. But unfortunately alot have left for over the past year.
                      Oh, okay! Who were the og forumers?
                      Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                      I was like that but now I'm not really active
                      Ok sure I see you posting stuff
                      Originally posted by ChickyBro View Post
                      I was also like you but I lost huge interest to forums now.
                      Ok!
                      Originally posted by Devours View Post
                      i was forums a lot, but i no interest %% i don.tt post as$ mcuzh anymorr... i moar profound watzh utub and netflx and anim3.. .
                      Ok! Those typos tho, btw what anime u watch and wat youtubes u watch?
                      Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                      Ive tried to invite like most of my friends here, they didnt find anything interesting to do.

                      Anyway,

                      Enjoy your stay ^-^
                      Ok, thank you! What do your friends do?
                      ign: Noobified
                      Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                      Discord: Noobified#7916


                      Hello!

                      current active world: powfartsv2

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Noobified View Post
                        Ok, thank you! What do your friends do?
                        I honestly have no idea what. I havent seen them for ages as well. So yeah.
                        I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

                        I wish I can sing and play like them
                        and I'm just your average friend!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Noobified View Post
                          I am addicted to the forums help me , but don’t ban or suspend me though
                          lol I’m active in it basically almost every 3 hours lol
                          Growtopia Forums! The New Nicotine Substitude,
                          Roses Are Red
                          Violets Are Blue
                          And I Will Never
                          Forget That I Had
                          Chugged Down
                          20 Cans Of Cold
                          Mountain Dew





                          You Are Never Too Hyper Active To Be Hyper Active
                          sigpic And Thats A Fact Too.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                            I honestly have no idea what. I havent seen them for ages as well. So yeah.
                            Okey dokey
                            Originally posted by TheHypedDude View Post
                            Growtopia Forums! The New Nicotine Substitude,
                            No, because then the GT Forums would be banned in some states, and I don’t want that
                            ign: Noobified
                            Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                            Discord: Noobified#7916


                            Hello!

                            current active world: powfartsv2

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Noobified View Post
                              I am addicted to the forums help me , but don’t ban or suspend me though
                              lol I’m active in it basically almost every 3 hours lol
                              welcome (:
                              Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                              Be like me, come back once in 3 months and stay for 2 days spamming posts
                              i can get behind that
                              | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



                              Originally posted by Seth
                              Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
                              Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                              "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
                              Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
                              and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                                welcome (:

                                i can get behind that
                                Hi!
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	ACCB4A3F-20AD-44D8-9986-3D155C379F52.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	6592543
                                ign: Noobified
                                Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                                Discord: Noobified#7916


                                Hello!

                                current active world: powfartsv2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X