Originally posted by Alimanz View Post
    Have you played it before tho?
    I rather keep myself safe
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
      I rather keep myself safe
      Don't judge a book by its cover, The game is only considered cancer (and wrongly so) because of the children in it and the childish environment it provides.

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
      There's this thing called life.
      Originally posted by Cahtster
      my tum tum hurts.

Comment

How strange I enjoy playing a cancerous disease
        signature.

Comment

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
          Don't judge a book by its cover, The game is only considered cancer (and wrongly so) because of the children in it and the childish environment it provides.
          Are you legit defending Fortnite? lol
          My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
          I love her so so much eee
          how do I add back my sigpic
          IGN: Dynnie
          Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
            It was a cancerous disease! it developed into a killing disease now.
            yeh
            Hello, I am called TheMappper but call me LumiNyte.

Discord:LumiNyte#0212

Comment

I used to play fortnite before atleast with friends because they refused to play anything else I didn't buy any battle pass or anything...the game genuinely is **** not only the community sucks ass the game isn't enjoyable at all half of the people I know who play the game play it just to ride on the trend wave so ye I tried sh1t and it's tastes like sh1t
              Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                I used to play fortnite before atleast with friends because they refused to play anything else I didn't buy any battle pass or anything...the game genuinely is **** not only the community sucks ass the game isn't enjoyable at all half of the people I know who play the game play it just to ride on the trend wave so ye I tried sh1t and it's tastes like sh1t
                Well, there is a correlation between hating the game and being at the game.
                IGN: oblisstified

Comment

Originally posted by Alimanz View Post
                  Well, there is a correlation between hating the game and being at the game.
                  I mean sort of

I suck but I still enjoy playing fortnite

it’s better than this game
                  signature.

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                    >“you are actually defending a children’s game? that’s cringe bro! why would you do that? the game is awful! it’s meant for kids!”

>plays growtopia
                    discord: airxry#5595

Comment

Literally proving my point. Good game, tons of updates which aren't empty updates. I agree the community is bad, but you're just forgetting all the good things about the game. Just because a game attracts children doesn't mean its crap.

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
                      There's this thing called life.
                      Originally posted by Cahtster
                      my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Oh, you made a post dissing fortnite? You are very cool! Absolutely halarious! I liked the part when you said “fortnite is cancer”! Very funny! I’m rolf rn! lol!

Comment

Me: Plays Fortnite but not often

Also me: Plays Growtopia

Also me: Guess I'm Neutral
                          IGN: ProbablySeth

Geometry Dash isn't dead

Comment

Originally posted by xFloat View Post
                            >“you are actually defending a children’s game? that’s cringe bro! why would you do that? the game is awful! it’s meant for kids!”

>plays growtopia
                            If by play Growtopia you mean logging on for like 5 minutes every couple of days, then sure. Also, that's some serious paraphrasing right there; you sure you're not just putting words in my mouth?

Literally proving my point. Good game, tons of updates which aren't empty updates. I agree the community is bad, but you're just forgetting all the good things about the game. Just because a game attracts children doesn't mean its crap.
                            And where is this good game you speak of? Frankly, I couldn't care less about the community when criticising a game; even some of the best games have the worst playerbase/fanbase. But Fortnite is not one of those good games, it's a blatant cashgrab with very boring and slow-paced gameplay. The battle royale genre as a whole isn't really my cup of tea, but Fortnite seems to take what's bad about it and somehow makes it even worse.

Comment

If by play Growtopia you mean logging on for like 5 minutes every couple of days, then sure. Also, that's some serious paraphrasing right there; you sure you're not just putting words in my mouth?
                              just a bit of exaggeration. but it’s not putting words in your mouth at all. it’s literally how you look hopping on the “fortnite bad” hate train. it’s childish, the most unfunny thing you could possibly post, and doesn’t make you look cool or interesting at all.
                              discord: airxry#5595

Comment

Originally posted by xFloat View Post
                                just a bit of exaggeration. but it’s not putting words in your mouth at all. it’s literally how you look hopping on the “fortnite bad” hate train. it’s childish, the most unfunny thing you could possibly post, and doesn’t make you look cool or interesting at all.
                                Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the whole hate train either. I don't hate Fortnite because I'm trying to be funny/cool/interesting/whatever, but because it's my genuine opinion that I've had from the start, and the hate train makes it hard to express that opinion without seeming like I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X