Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How tall are you!?......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How tall are you!?......

    I'm not curious I just want to know
    Pls tell me, I'm around 160+cm because I'm still young
    omg why is I'm really cringe last year
    Click image for larger version  Name:	284158029043211.png Views:	1 Size:	732.2 KB ID:	6717104
    Last edited by Rimuoi; 08-25-2020, 02:41 PM.
    Smh why my signature not gif

  • #2
    Why would you ask for that? Ok nvm I am 1.80cm

    Cute anime girl btw.

    Is she sinon from gun game online?
    Lemme think of something cool to add here:

    “Life is just a game, the thing is how you are playing it”
    -A normie tryna be cool

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm 182+ cm.
      I make low-quality content.


      Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


      IGN: SeaAce
      Instagram: Spades.gt

      Comment


      • #4
        178.44 cm with correct significant figures.
        Originally posted by tson
        *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
        Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
        The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

        Contact Info:

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm 6'5 what else do u expect?

          Comment


          • #6
            I’m around 170 Cm yes i’m still young
            IGN : Polyphia

            Comment


            • #7
              185 cm
              Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                literally what does the anime have anything to do with this thread

                I feel like you posted that just to annoy me
                My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                I love her so so much eee
                how do I add back my sigpic
                IGN: Dynnie
                Discord: Dynnie#3475

                Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                  literally what does the anime have anything to do with this thread

                  I feel like you posted that just to annoy me
                  I feel like you don't watch Dragon Maid,so you should to understand

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kanna View Post
                    I feel like you don't watch Dragon Maid,so you should to understand
                    Did you just say that Dyn should watch anime? Well prepare your shields, and make sure they are dragon breath-proof.
                    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                      Did you just say that Dyn should watch anime? Well prepare your shields, and make sure they are dragon breath-proof.
                      Bro I'm 6'5 I ain't scared. He's just a human whos way too obsessed with dragons.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BossKraken View Post
                        Why would you ask for that? Ok nvm I am 1.80cm

                        Cute anime girl btw.

                        Is she sinon from gun game online?
                        Yep that sinon :3

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by SeaAce View Post
                        I'm 182+ cm.
                        Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                        178.44 cm with correct significant figures.
                        Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                        185 cm
                        why you guys are so tall

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by Scawt View Post
                        I’m around 170 Cm yes i’m still young
                        170cm is not so high

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by Kanna View Post
                        I'm 6'5 what else do u expect?
                        I just want to know

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                        literally what does the anime have anything to do with this thread

                        I feel like you posted that just to annoy me
                        Nonono I already like to post anime if I make a thread
                        Smh why my signature not gif

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Usually people in Japan only 170 for male and 150for female
                          Smh why my signature not gif

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                            Usually people in Japan only 170 for male and 150for female
                            But you never seen a guy who was 6’5(194in)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kanna View Post
                              But you never seen a guy who was 6’5(194in)
                              I'm I've see that before if not wrong in movie
                              Smh why my signature not gif

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X