How can I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I?

Recently, my stepdad came to live here.. he will live here becuz he left his home.. he had my attitude.
    How can I be close to this guy?

I don't want to be rude, but how is your life like that?!? And why is it like that?!?!? There's this one boy I met in gt who told me his mom whipped him with an i phone charger and he has no true friends in real life and is always getting beaten by other kids. LIKE WHAT THE?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kanna View Post
      I don't want to be rude, but how is your life like that?!? And why is it like that?!?!? There's this one boy I met in gt who told me his mom whipped him with an i phone charger and he has no true friends in real life and is always getting beaten by other kids. LIKE WHAT THE?!?!?!
      Asian parents, don't be surprised, my mom whooped me with a cane, hanger, and shoe laces before, went to school with zebra stripes lmao.

The friends part is okay for me, most of my friends got whooped 2x more harsher than me.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
      Recently, my stepdad came to live here.. he will live here becuz he left his home.. he had my attitude.
      How can I be close to this guy?
      Make breakfast for him.

Comment

I understand, my life was hard my dad was a good person but if I did something wrong I have to sit all night at the couch with no light,scared.. about the friends I had only one I lost him because I moved.. I met him when we were 2 yrs old said my mom..

I made friends but they are careless and left me..

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
          Asian parents, don't be surprised, my mom whooped me with a cane, hanger, and shoe laces before, went to school with zebra stripes lmao.

The friends part is okay for me, most of my friends got whooped 2x more harsher than me.
          Included weapons of choice include clothes hanger, broomstick, big books, chopstick, and umbrella. My dad once broke a plastic clothes hanger on my leg.

i crie
          ign: Noobified
          Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
          Discord: Noobified#7916

Hello!

current active world: powfartsv2

Comment

My mom yelled at me for 3 hours for having a 94 in Algebra 2, even though I'm 2 math levels ahead... Freakin Asian parents
            Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
            Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Comment

Are all of you guys Asian or something? I know Indonesia is an asian country i think

Comment

Are all of you guys Asian or something? I know Indonesia is an asian country i think
                no I’m not an Indonesian
                I am ABC (American born Chinese)
                explained?

Hello!

Comment

• NotSeedTopian
                  NotSeedTopian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ok i now posess thy i n f o r m a t i o n

• Noobified
                  Noobified commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lel seed this is one year old cringe lel

still of asian culture.

Comment

If me , whooped with a cane lmao
                  Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

still of asian culture.
                    yea I still am

Hello!

Comment

I am saying this as a guy who his parents don't "hit" anymore
                      If you didn't get smacked by your parents you didn't live your childhood that leather belts smell gets me some Vietnamese flashbacks
                      Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                        I am saying this as a guy who his parents don't "hit" anymore
                        If you didn't get smacked by your parents you didn't live your childhood that leather belts smell gets me some Vietnamese flashbacks

I feel ya man when i was like 10 its like flashbacking to Pearl Harbor again.

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                        X