Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continue the story (Forum Game)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Noobified View Post
    and the SWAT shoots Shrek and Joe both in the 🥜
    Which lead to Shreak calling in the man, myth, legend, Stonk fusing into SHRONK.




    Tediore is a good company change my mind.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by 10bang View Post
      Which lead to Shreak calling in the man, myth, legend, Stonk fusing into SHRONK.
      Meanwhile, SHRONK's investment was gone Stonks.
      "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
      Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

      Alliances
      sigpic
      *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
        Meanwhile, SHRONK's investment was gone Stonks.
        the S T O N K S M A S T E R took a look at SHRONK and accepted him into their team of
        ME MES
        ign: Noobified
        Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
        Discord: Noobified#7916


        Hello!

        current active world: powfartsv2

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Noobified View Post
          the S T O N K S M A S T E R took a look at SHRONK and accepted him into their team of
          ME MES
          Then a nuclear bomb exploded killing everyone on the earth in which nothing survived
          “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
          — The Doctor
          “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
          ― Ross Lynch

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
            Then a nuclear bomb exploded killing everyone on the earth in which nothing survived
            Only dragons survived, thus creating a world populated only by dragons.
            My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
            I love her so so much eee
            how do I add back my sigpic
            IGN: Dynnie
            Discord: Dynnie#3475

            Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
              Only dragons survived, thus creating a world populated only by dragons.
              A new era begins, but it turns out the human taking care of the cat survived in a bunker, and...
              ign: Noobified
              Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
              Discord: Noobified#7916


              Hello!

              current active world: powfartsv2

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Noobified View Post
                A new era begins, but it turns out the human taking care of the cat survived in a bunker, and...
                ...then a dragon killed him.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by m456 View Post
                  ...then a dragon killed him.
                  Then a hero coming for seal the dragon
                  Smh why my signature not gif

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Dragon speaking...

                    Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                    Then a hero coming for seal the dragon
                    ...actually the hero didn't realise that the dragon has gone from the sealing.


                    Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.


                    Check out of this video ^^

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Electrolava9 View Post
                      ...actually the hero didn't realise that the dragon has gone from the sealing.
                      and the person who helped the dragon leave is human that was reincarnation to slime
                      Smh why my signature not gif

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                        and the person who helped the dragon leave is human that was reincarnation to slime
                        But turns out the slime belong to a different game so this person was banished from the story




                        Tediore is a good company change my mind.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by 10bang View Post
                          But turns out the slime belong to a different game so this person was banished from the story
                          Then an overweight mickey mouse flies his rocket ship onto earth start a new era of Mickey
                          “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                          — The Doctor
                          “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                          ― Ross Lynch

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
                            Then an overweight mickey mouse flies his rocket ship onto earth start a new era of Mickey
                            Then the Mickey Mouse meets Shaggy with his friend Scoobs, and they all fight for the ultimate ballyhoo, BOB the Ultimate extreme supreme super duper natural organic fresh packed buff BUILDER (whew that was long)
                            ign: Noobified
                            Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                            Discord: Noobified#7916


                            Hello!

                            current active world: powfartsv2

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Noobified View Post
                              Then the Mickey Mouse meets Shaggy with his friend Scoobs, and they all fight for the ultimate ballyhoo, BOB the Ultimate extreme supreme super duper natural organic fresh packed buff BUILDER (whew that was long)
                              And don't know why something attack Earth and all become stone
                              Smh why my signature not gif

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                                And don't know why something attack Earth and all become stone
                                Then mickey and shaggy combine their powers and play an uno reverse card
                                “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                                — The Doctor
                                “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                                ― Ross Lynch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X