Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the game above you

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rate the game above you

    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, so you’ll basically rate the game above you. Let’s go, I’ll start.

    Overwatch
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

  • #2
    Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, so you’ll basically rate the game above you. Let’s go, I’ll start.

    Overwatch
    Made by Blizzard, a company that bans Hong Kong players if they support Hong Kong protests, -100/0

    Touhou
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D


    Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Deftera View Post
      Made by Blizzard, a company that bans Hong Kong players if they support Hong Kong protests, -100/0

      Touhou
      Probably would be better if I was good at and my crappy laptop could handle bullet hell games. I will give it a 6/10 because it was never really my cup of tea even when I had an actual PC that could handle it.

      Starcraft II
      Originally posted by tson
      *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
      Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
      The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

      Contact Info:

      Comment


      • #4
        Black mesa: Xen

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bobotov View Post
          Black mesa: Xen
          tf is that game
          ?/10

          Deltarune
          IGN: MadMewMew



          Discord: Gey phemus#6243
          IG: madmewmew_gt

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
            tf is that game
            ?/10

            Deltarune
            Lmao I don't know what is that 5/10
            Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4
            IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

            Try out mynvm

            good song

            https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
              Lmao I don't know what is that 5/10
              Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4
              Tf is that?

              BeamNG

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post
                Tf is that?

                BeamNG
                Never played that game, sorry!

                A Hat in Time
                Quit this game already
                I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                Discord: Ash#4444
                Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

                We require Peace and Tranquility

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                  Never played that game, sorry!

                  A Hat in Time
                  not sure but 7/10 because I like 7.

                  LifeAfter (If you're an Indonesian, you should know this game)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Farmers2168 View Post
                    not sure but 7/10 because I like 7.

                    LifeAfter (If you're an Indonesian, you should know this game)
                    not an indonesian but this game is quite popular in our school so i'd give out a 8/10

                    Minecraft!
                    IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
                    I kept eating apples lol

                    Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                      not an indonesian but this game is quite popular in our school so i'd give out a 8/10

                      Minecraft!
                      7.2/10 overhyped game in my opinion

                      Counter strike global offensive
                      Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                        7.2/10 overhyped game in my opinion

                        Counter strike global offensive
                        based on my friends review ill rate 7/10

                        so much hackers
                        theyre skins that cost above $10K stonks (not sure but my friend told me this)

                        FORTNITE
                        IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
                        I kept eating apples lol

                        Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                          FORTNITE
                          0/10, enough said.

                          Bad Rats: The Rats' Revenge

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by m456 View Post
                            0/10, enough said.

                            Bad Rats: The Rats' Revenge
                            I hate rat so 0/10
                            Pixel world
                            IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

                            Try out mynvm

                            good song

                            https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                              I hate rat so 0/10
                              Pixel world
                              Too laggy/10 4 me, but overall visuals is better than gt, so 7, if it only had great servers, a good 9! (Or if i have a decent wifi yknow)

                              Stardew Valley uwu
                              I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

                              I wish I can sing and play like them
                              and I'm just your average friend!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X