Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am so mad right now

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am so mad right now

    I just woke up and I was searching for my AirPods, while, I found out that my dog has shivered one of my AirPods.

    Now, they won't work, AirPods was a gift for my birthday and I got to use them only for 5 days. I am so damn mad right now

    SO DAMN MADDDDDDDDD
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

  • #2
    “Dog has shivered one of my AirPods”
    Sorry Toby, I don’t understand what you meant ^
    Awwww, I would be mad too if that happened to me...
    In my humble opinion, just go outside for a walk, it’ll calm you down.
    (Forgive your dog 🐶, I don’t think he/she did it intentionally.)
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
      “Dog has shivered one of my AirPods”
      Sorry Toby, I don’t understand what you meant ^
      Awwww, I would be mad too if that happened to me...
      In my humble opinion, just go outside for a walk, it’ll calm you down.
      (Forgive your dog 🐶, I don’t think he/she did it intentionally.)
      Ok basically he broke one of my AirPods and they cost a hundred dollars
      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

      Comment


      • #4
        Your dog just taught you a valuable lesson: Apple products are not worth it. They're just a temporary asset meant to take as much of your money as possible, before being replaced by something new and "improved", hence forcing you to buy the newest one.
        My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
        I love her so so much eee
        how do I add back my sigpic
        IGN: Dynnie
        Discord: Dynnie#3475

        Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
          Your dog just taught you a valuable lesson: Apple products are not worth it. They're just a temporary asset meant to take as much of your money as possible, before being replaced by something new and "improved", hence forcing you to buy the newest one.
          Most apple products are durable though (but since they’re airpods), my dad has an iphone 6S+ which is 5 years old now and counting, only need serious repairs once and still works great
          Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

          IGN:StarByte

          Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
          There's this thing called life.
          Originally posted by Cahtster
          my tum tum hurts.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
            Most apple products are durable though (but since they’re airpods), my dad has an iphone 6S+ which is 5 years old now and counting, only need serious repairs once and still works great
            Wasn't Apple intentionally slowing down older products before though? (Not sure if they still do or not)
            My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
            I love her so so much eee
            how do I add back my sigpic
            IGN: Dynnie
            Discord: Dynnie#3475

            Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
              Your dog just taught you a valuable lesson: Apple products are not worth it. They're just a temporary asset meant to take as much of your money as possible, before being replaced by something new and "improved", hence forcing you to buy the newest one.
              I was expecting you to reply something like this lol.

              I don't like Apple but I would be mad too if that happened to me because it was my birthday gift. Aww, at least you still have another piece left, right?
              MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
              I'm just an apprentice.

              Comment


              • #8
                excuse me sir but you are legally not allowed to be mad at your dog this type of behaviour is non-compliant with The Gentleman's Code Article 17 Sub-Article 3 about Animal Interactions sub-description Dogs As a Loyal Companion
                I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                Plural
                IGN : SimpForJesus

                Comment


                • #9
                  Joke's on you, I bought a bootleg airpod for 5$ on wish
                  Last edited by Thiago; 11-09-2019, 01:04 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake I am a fool
                  Rest in peace private poopy joe.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well... RIP...
                    Hello, I am called TheMappper but call me LumiNyte.

                    Discord:LumiNyte#0212

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Get an android smh.

                      it really sucks that they broke. Airpods are legitimately really nice, and it sucks to have them break after such a short time.
                      "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."




                      Thanks to Topazi for the avatar

                      Discord: Hunt2man#3305
                      Steam: Hunt2man
                      Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Laughs in Bluetooth headphones
                        My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
                        M e n a c i n g. . .
                        ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

                        IGN - D00DofSilver

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                          excuse me sir but you are legally not allowed to be mad at your dog this type of behaviour is non-compliant with The Gentleman's Code Article 17 Sub-Article 3 about Animal Interactions sub-description Dogs As a Loyal Companion
                          True sir, but I’m mad to him

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by hunt2man View Post
                          Get an android smh.

                          it really sucks that they broke. Airpods are legitimately really nice, and it sucks to have them break after such a short time.
                          I never used Android before, don’t know how it is. May give it a try not sure since I just bought a new iPhone so I’m short in money.
                          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't know why this thread almost turned into an Apple-hating circlejerk instead of sympathizing for the OP. Dude, next time try to not leave your airpods scattered, depending on the size of your dog they may have choked on it and if that'd happened this thread would've been even sadder. A dog getting to a pair of airpods has NOTHING to do with "hurr hurr apple bad", guys please, I expected better of you, and I'm team Android.
                            IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
                            Discord: Dreamy#2149
                            IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
                            WOTD count: 25

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He did you a favor
                              Wired headphones are superior
                              Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X