Kids in this age are spoiled brats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids in this age are spoiled brats

They don’t know how to speak to adults, all they do is use their mom’s phone to watch videos, they cry, complain about anything they can’t get. Their parents don’t do anything to them and they learn crap from social media.

I know most of us might not be better, but I myself can say I hardly ever cried when ai didn’t get something for myself, I never asked other kids and parents for their stuff, most of the times I cried only when I got hurt. These kids have no respect for others and think the world is their’s to own

Thoughts?

P.S this is a rant because kids have been annoying me a lot today

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
    There's this thing called life.
    Originally posted by Cahtster
    my tum tum hurts.

It's quite true. As generations pass, we become more fond of the idea of things having already been done for us thanks to technology. And thanks to social media, we see others who have a popular gadget and think to ourselves, 'why cant we have it if they have it?'. Frankly to put, as technology advances, we'll become more and more lazy and spoiled. I may not have the best devices in the world but I am grateful for what I have - It's better than being born in the Middle Ages, huh?

Comment

we should just send all the kids to the ranch to fight in a real life hunger games
      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
      I love her so so much eee
      how do I add back my sigpic
      IGN: Dynnie
      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Kids nowadays are SPOILED AF litterly if my cousin knew I have any sort of game on my phone the phone is his now if I don't give him the phone GUESS WHAT he starts crying parents come in and GUESS WHAT they demand that I give him the phone GUESS WHAT I give him the phone frick kids
        Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

I have a friend 16,never had a job and is so materialized. he envy private school kids with all their apple product,follows any trending thing to stay relevant and thinks he can milks off a sugar daddy for college (I'm not even kidding,he literally flirts with one rn and he's gay) his lifestyle is literally so wrong and he understands so little but he thinks it'll all work out for him with a sugar daddy to pay off all he needs

he doesn't even realize how that man could dump him and decide to not to pay for his college fees or crap at any moment cause they can go pay for a better looking young boy (he's not very attractive himself but he thinks he is lol)
            IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
              we should just send all the kids to the ranch to fight in a real life hunger games
              You need to step your extreme levels up a bit

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
              Kids nowadays are SPOILED AF litterly if my cousin knew I have any sort of game on my phone the phone is his now if I don't give him the phone GUESS WHAT he starts crying parents come in and GUESS WHAT they demand that I give him the phone GUESS WHAT I give him the phone frick kids
              The parents are so ignorant nowadays, unable to do anything right for their kids

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
              There's this thing called life.
              Originally posted by Cahtster
              my tum tum hurts.

Comment

I buy everything with my own money that I earn. Parents only buy me clothes and food and it's like that since I was like 10

Comment

Ok boomer10 chars

Comment

Originally posted by Chronel View Post
                    Ok boomer10 chars
                    Can you not?
                    That's litterly the worst meme we have encountered this year it's trash unoriginal and repetitive and slightly disrespectful so frick off
                    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

To what degree? Children are always spoiled in various ways; increasing standards of living only shifts such a retrospective paradigm into a habitual condemnation of the youth, but what sort of authority is there to make such an argument? “I had it so rough when technology did not make my life easier ten years ago!” Is that really how we judge character, with a reference point being one’s own “hardships” as a youth?

Judge people when they have matured, and not for their youth. Such nihilistic claims that politic is becoming obsolete, and the only preservers of an ideal of how things ought to be are the previous generation is the embodiment of ethos.

And yes, I entirely understand that it is easier to slip into a pessimistic attitude when children seem misbehaved and needy, but the question remains how much of that is the parents’ fault. As aforesaid, until a person has reached adolescence — and arguably even after that — most of their behaviors are learned. Blaming a child for their neediness when there has never been a restriction from their parents is quite honestly pitiful.

Can you not?
                      That's litterly the worst meme we have encountered this year it's trash unoriginal and repetitive and slightly disrespectful so frick off
                      ^
                      Not funny, never was, still isn’t. Unoriginal, uninspired, and misinformed — and memes are more a Gen. Z thing I thought?
                      Originally posted by tson
                      *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                      Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                      The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

This is why I hate seeing kids on the street even though I'm fine playing with kids

All I see is them screaming like idiots and embarrassing their parents
                        IGN: Deftera
                        Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                        Latest Youtube Video:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Originally posted by Chronel View Post
                          Ok boomer10 chars
                          Learn to respect your elders, normie.
                          The elders are far more knowledgeable than you kids.

(Though they may have problems with technological stuffs.)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
                          This is why I hate seeing kids on the street even though I'm fine playing with kids

All I see is them screaming like idiots and embarrassing their parents
                          Whaat?
                          You see kids playing on the streets?

All I see kids nowadays are shut-in's playing video games.
                          That's rare.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
                          You need to step your extreme levels up a bit
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	9TCRZsQTBP-4.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	6593403
                          (Captionless)

- - - Updated - - -

Let me share you some good knowledge.

Hide your games in Google folder where they can't find it(Or some other folder you made up). Store them at the next page.
                          Or, if you are using Android there should be a hide app option. (That feature is damn legit.)

- - - Updated - - -

They don’t know how to speak to adults, all they do is use their mom’s phone to watch videos, they cry, complain about anything they can’t get.
                          Not to mention about the videos they watch.
                          It's just cringy videos like "Funny vines", "Some Dude Perfect videos", "People's failures(Man this is depressing)".

Ugh, I don't even have the eyes to watch.(Some Cantonese or Hokkien way of insulting them)
                          "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                          Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
                          sigpic
                          *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

in this age
                            You realize Cato the Elder complained about "kids these days" in 200 BC?

Comment

Can you not?
                              Oh...

Ok boomer

- - - Updated - - -

They don’t know how to speak to adults, all they do is use their mom’s phone to watch videos, they cry, complain about anything they can’t get. Their parents don’t do anything to them and they learn crap from social media.

I know most of us might not be better, but I myself can say I hardly ever cried when ai didn’t get something for myself, I never asked other kids and parents for their stuff, most of the times I cried only when I got hurt. These kids have no respect for others and think the world is their’s to own

Thoughts?

P.S this is a rant because kids have been annoying me a lot today
                              Lmao my little sibling and his friend neightbor who can say 18+ stuff without doubting.
                              I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                              and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Working...
                              X