Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about my signature?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    There is environmental capitalism, just a bit complicated.
    Interests: History, Politics
    For: Vegetarianism, Environmentalism, Liberalism, Religion, Capitalism, Rehabilitative Justice, Peace, Science
    Against: Meat Eating, Fascism, Racism, Crony Capitalism, Communism, Socialism, Atheism, Feminism

    Comment


    • #17
      For: Capitalism
      Against: Crony capitalism

      But they're the same. And you're against... equality for women? Odd. Otherwise good signature I guess.
      IGN: LeMolotov
      World: CPFARM1

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LeMolotov View Post
        For: Capitalism
        Against: Crony capitalism

        But they're the same. And you're against... equality for women? Odd. Otherwise good signature I guess.
        They are not. Crony capitalism is capitalism overused by political leaders. For feminism, I do not feel like answering over and over again.
        Interests: History, Politics
        For: Vegetarianism, Environmentalism, Liberalism, Religion, Capitalism, Rehabilitative Justice, Peace, Science
        Against: Meat Eating, Fascism, Racism, Crony Capitalism, Communism, Socialism, Atheism, Feminism

        Comment


        • #19
          this is a real bruh moment
          IGN : Liquify

          support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

          Comment


          • #20
            Cringe 10chars
            [ IGN ]: PandoRika
            [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

            Status: DEAD

            Comment


            • #21
              Hopefully you're not one of those vegans that bash "normal" people. Damn I really hate how some do that.
              I aced the LSAT

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Chopin View Post
                Hopefully you're not one of those vegans that bash "normal" people. Damn I really hate how some do that.
                I am not because

                1. I am not a vegan
                2. I am fine with omnivores
                Interests: History, Politics
                For: Vegetarianism, Environmentalism, Liberalism, Religion, Capitalism, Rehabilitative Justice, Peace, Science
                Against: Meat Eating, Fascism, Racism, Crony Capitalism, Communism, Socialism, Atheism, Feminism

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Donovan1DD View Post
                  They are not. Crony capitalism is capitalism overused by political leaders. For feminism, I do not feel like answering over and over again.

                  They really are. It's a system that's completely dependant on the state to bail out banks whenever it decides to just crap out, which happens every 10-15 years.

                  I suppose I'll just assume you aren't for equality then.
                  IGN: LeMolotov
                  World: CPFARM1

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    That’s pretty interesting lol
                    It's 2019! Bring back the Nyan Cat Hat!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I disagree with your likes and dislikes. I won’t go in depth though.
                      IGN: Tlaloc1
                      Level 97 / 125
                      1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                      Steam
                      Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        the brightness of the green is hurting my eyes
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Donovan1DD View Post
                          Should be pretty self-explanatory.
                          i made this just for you, comrade

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	46F34D72-47EC-48F0-A825-6D70D5D7E2C8.png
Views:	1
Size:	628.3 KB
ID:	6593494

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by doip View Post
                            i made this just for you, comrade

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]227336[/ATTACH]
                            lol Fantastic, but why is Bernie Sanders up there?
                            IGN: LeMolotov
                            World: CPFARM1

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by LeMolotov View Post
                              lol Fantastic, but why is Bernie Sanders up there?
                              Probably because he’s a democratic socialist. Though the issue with Bernie (in the eyes of some on the left) is that he wants to reform capitalism rather than outright replace it.
                              IGN: Tlaloc1
                              Level 97 / 125
                              1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                              Steam
                              Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
                                Probably because he’s a democratic socialist. Though the issue with Bernie (in the eyes of some on the left) is that he wants to reform capitalism rather than outright replace it.
                                I figured that. Democratic socialism is hardly socialism though. It's capitalism with a few 'socialist policies'.
                                IGN: LeMolotov
                                World: CPFARM1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X