This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Tavern

Uhm, please ignore this skip over this don't read the title, please just move on, serious no more spying, go away.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

and your reason for that?
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

sigpic

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

Comment

WOW! What a wonderful idea! I'm sure that everyone would definitely agree with this!

....NOT
      IGN: Deftera
      Just a Touhou fan and otaku
      Latest Youtube Video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Tbh I'd love to see the non-existant constructive criticism against doing so, all I see in this sub-forum are meaningless posts that belong on a social media rather than a forum related to game talks
        No offense just look at the first page
        A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
        Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
        IGN: TK69
        Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

can a mod or smthn close this post its not even supposed to exist.
          Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

i actually agree with this. the tavern is not needed, as there are a million other places where you can discuss these topics in - though i cannot really imagine most of these topics be brought up in a conversation at all. the tavern just clogs up the forums and actual growtopia goes unnoticed thanks to those. i say we keep the forums about growtopia, not about anime, bodyweight, hong kong, or counting numbers etc.

Comment

I completely disagree with this. Having a single subforum devoted to off-topic conversations won't hurt anyone, and I highly doubt removing it would somehow benefit the forum. Believe it or not, you can just ignore it if you're not interested.

Sure, I could go to a different forum or someplace like Reddit to discuss things, but I won't know anyone there. Here, I recognize basically everyone and there's even some people I could consider friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
                can a mod or smthn close this post its not even supposed to exist.
                You gave it life. You may suffer the consequences.

Jedaki

Comment

Still nice to see the posts, its like the reddit of growtopia, its really fun to read the stuff on here, it doesn’t hurt anyone. Tavern is the subforum I visit the most, Tavern is life

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
                  There's this thing called life.
                  Originally posted by Cahtster
                  my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Working...
                  X