Anyone want to play Terraria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to play Terraria?

In spite of my 200+ hours in Terraria I've never finished the game, and I'd like to beat it before the new update drops. also, i'm bored I was wondering if anyone else would like to play? (My Steam name is just m654)

Originally posted by m456 View Post
    In spite of my 200+ hours in Terraria I've never finished the game, and I'd like to beat it before the new update drops. also, i'm bored I was wondering if anyone else would like to play? (My Steam name is just m654)
    I'd be down for a bit of Terraria with dogeloaf. Though I've beaten it before, I don't really remember much of the strategies so we'll probably be on equal footing here.
    Got any specific time in mind? Or your timezone?
    hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
      I'd be down for a bit of Terraria with dogeloaf. Though I've beaten it before, I don't really remember much of the strategies so we'll probably be on equal footing here.
      Got any specific time in mind? Or your timezone?
      Great! I think Finland is two hours ahead of Ireland, so time zones most likely won't be a very big problem. As for a day, any weekend basically.

Comment

I would love to play once I get my laptop fixed

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
        There's this thing called life.
        Originally posted by Cahtster
        my tum tum hurts.

Comment

I've played Terraria a long time ago. Probably gonna start playing this game again.
          Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
          LEVEL: 73
          WORLD: PUNCHASGT
          YT: Puchy
          Instagram: puchy_gg
          Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Sure but...I sold my computer so I don’t think I can play Terraria till I buy a new computer
            Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Working...
            X