Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December’s Forumer Meetup!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • December’s Forumer Meetup!

    Well, December is here and that means it’s the time for the last meetup of 2019, and it'll be on the 7th of December, Saturday.

    Well since It’s the last Meetup of 2019, I also have a surprise waiting for y’all.

    Rules
    - Strictly only Forumers.
    - Be civil and respect each other
    - No griefing other buildings

    Time and place;

    Time: December 7th, Saturday. 7 AM Growtopia Time.
    World: DecemberMeetup

    Hope to see y’all there
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

  • #2
    KK I will join
    IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

    Try out mynvm

    good song

    https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll try to come uwu
      change da world
      my final message
      goodbye

      Comment


      • #4
        i see you found my world: DECMU
        IGN: MadMewMew



        Discord: Gey phemus#6243
        IG: madmewmew_gt

        Comment


        • #5
          Will try my best to remember this!
          sigpic
          Contact Me:

          Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

          Comment


          • #6
            An entire paragraph of why I might and might not show up


            Ign: ProbablySeth
            IGN: ProbablySeth

            Geometry Dash isn't dead

            Comment


            • #7
              I will try to show up if I have free time on that day
              A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

              IGN: Zytran
              World: ZYTRAN
              Instagram: @zytran_gt

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Phoenix234 View Post
                I'll try to come uwu
                Long time no see bro
                Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                Comment


                • #9
                  definitely gonna join this meetup. ok
                  I like:
                  • Data Visualizations
                  • Front-end Web Developing
                  • Python & Java Programming
                  My Blog Website: https://datario.viz.github.io

                  Contact:
                  • Instagram: @mrdatario
                  • YouTube: Datario
                  • Discord: Datario#5606
                  Have a Good Day!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                    Well, December is here and that means it’s the time for the last meetup of 2019, and it'll be on the 7th of December, Saturday.

                    Well since It’s the last Meetup of 2019, I also have a surprise waiting for y’all.

                    Rules
                    - Strictly only Forumers.
                    - Be civil and respect each other
                    - No griefing other buildings

                    Time and place;

                    Time: December 7th, Saturday. 7 AM Growtopia Time.
                    World: DecemberMeetup

                    Hope to see y’all there
                    Sounds like a party. I'm joining for sure, no doubts about it! .
                    IGN - MineDeath

                    If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

                    Instagram:
                    Instagram Link!
                    Discord:
                    Discord Link!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Join Soon at 7 Dec

                      Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                      Well, December is here and that means it’s the time for the last meetup of 2019, and it'll be on the 7th of December, Saturday.

                      Well since It’s the last Meetup of 2019, I also have a surprise waiting for y’all.

                      Rules
                      - Strictly only Forumers.
                      - Be civil and respect each other
                      - No griefing other buildings

                      Time and place;

                      Time: December 7th, Saturday. 7 AM Growtopia Time.
                      World: DecemberMeetup

                      Hope to see y’all there
                      Gonna meet u guys there
                      World: DUTIW

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Im back so



                        Username:TheGodHere
                        IGN: TheGodHere

                        Pm me in forums if you need a friend!

                        Join Forumers United.

                        All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.


                        https://discord.gg/2pKjUsQ

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I guess I'll come and sit at some corner watching you guys as an entity.
                          "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                          Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

                          Alliances
                          sigpic
                          *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            henlo

                            literally no chance you catch me up at 7am on a Saturday lol

                            so probably no but ok

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
                              I guess I'll come and sit at some corner watching you guys as an entity.
                              There's no corner to sit so you better have fun with us

                              - - - Updated - - -

                              Originally posted by MystZ View Post
                              literally no chance you catch me up at 7am on a Saturday lol

                              so probably no but ok
                              Ah, timezones but don't worry we'll be there in case you want to join us
                              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X