No announcement yet.

Youtube Rewind 2019..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it makes me sad that most of the downvotes are from people still salty about 2018
    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
    Plural
    IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

IT'S REWIND TIME
      "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
      Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
      sigpic
      *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
        Still cringe, but a lot better than the last one, since it has Pewds and MrBeast.
        I'd rate it 7,5/10, what would you rate it at from 1-10?

What the hell are we going to do with the most liked, viewed, whatever videos/channels

But probs to them telling us that they know that we hated the 2018 rewind

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Tbh it's kind of low effort, but it's so much better than last year's one and I feel bad for all the dislikes it's getting, so I liked it lmao

Comment

Its really nothing much special. Couldve been the title of "Top 10/5 Youtube's most liked videos"

And the song really, felt like eh with the sync of a video.
            I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
            and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Last one was better hands down. I would much rather watch a cringe filled video that had a lot of effort put into it then a top 10 video. People give too much hate for the rewinds when they aren't even bad, it's just drama based stuff isn't included but since thats all people want it gets hate, for example boxing, diss tracks etc.

I find it hilarious how people enioy a top 10 video that anyone could've made in a couple of hours instead of a high effort video that took weeks of preparation.

Comment

Working...
              X