Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rating Your Personality!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'll be honoured~
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

    sigpic

    I've finally caught up with you



    Discord:Lucklife#3726

    Comment


    • #17
      My personality is bad
      hello
      Discord: Chedman6#5055

      Comment


      • #18
        The turtles, I ate them.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ColdB View Post
          I think i got ignored that's sad
          Na I put u on the waiting list fam
          Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

          Goals :
          • Literally nothing
          • Help Im dead inside


          "The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

          Originally posted by Sfsuprafang
          Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

          Comment


          • #20
            hi i like eating cupcakes
            IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
            I kept eating apples lol

            Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

            Comment


            • #21
              ElectroDream

              Humor: 1/10. (Link) Dead jokes are bad for your health Dreamy. See what I did there
              Marketing skills: 8.5/10. Well, considering her threads are mainly about her selling stuffs, you'd assume she's good at it. She apparently isn't good at bargaining though (Link), but hey she's still making them locks.
              Popularity: 9/10. Aight, I'm just back so my opinion in this sector is probably invalid. But I'm pretty sure she's still the queen of the forums as she was back then (no i dont have a crush on her).
              Drama: 7.5/10. I nearly thought this thread was her being extra. I mean title was misleading to people who have quit the game for quite some time haha. Well, she's quite querulous about life, but it's just her expressing what we don't usually express. So not necessarily dramatic, just a bit more open about things .
              Courtesy: 9/10. Yes, she is one of the nicest forumers out there. She greets newcomers or old timers who decided to give this forum another shot. Could use a bit of sarcasm, though? I remember her being sarcastic back in the old days tho lol.
              Signature: 8.5/10. Neat, tidy, and concise. #indopride
              Art: 6/10. (Link). I think it's safe to imply that she can't draw? Well, points for her profile pic though, regardless whether she drew it or not.
              Language: 9/10. A broad comprehensive vocabulary. I guess moving to Australia helped her English . No grammatical errors whatsoever as far as I'm concerned.

              Nickname & Conclusion: Dreamy. The type of forumer you'd want to introduce your new friend to. A courteous forumer with refined dignity. A highly respected individual, who could be a bit of a crackhead at times. I recon she'd be a great friend, as she could very much console a distraught soul. This post resonates deeply within me .
              Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

              Goals :
              • Literally nothing
              • Help Im dead inside


              "The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

              Originally posted by Sfsuprafang
              Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
                Simply reply to the thread! ]

                i replied


                also i like ur pfp, it's the old trend back in the days i forgot when
                GenSEAF
                Graphic Designer

                Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

                Comment


                • #23
                  ColdB

                  Humor:: 8.5/10. (Link). The things people do for World Locks. Love the joke though, I see you despise bad jokes as well (Link).
                  Marketing skills: 7/10. I mean, furgality at its finest? I keep seeing comments about how things are overpriced (Here here). He also mentioned how his loss was as large as his grade drops, which I could compare to Logan being dropped hard by KSI. (Link)
                  Popularity: 8/10. Not up to date about this, but he does have quite the amount of profile views. Or maybe I just have too little after 3 years of inactivity .
                  Drama: 9/10. (Link). I mean, dude thought he got ignored even though I put him on the waiting list. Chin up fam, hope everything works out in the end between you and your crush (try giving her a christmas present, and yes im aware im prolly a bit late with the advice).
                  Courtesy: 8/10. Well, he isn't toxic alright. Just the right amount of sarcasm .
                  Signature: 3/10. I mean, informative much?
                  Art: 1/10. No arts as far as I'm concerned? Well I'll just assume that since you're a guy, and chances are you're horrible at arts. But hey, prove me wrong. Start with a profile pic zzz.
                  Language: 8/10. Well, he uses slangs and basic vocabulary without any noticeable errors. Could use a bit of expansion in his vocabulary repertoire, but it's fine the way it is.

                  Nickname & Conclusion: NotsocoldB. Well, I learned that he's not as cold as his name implies. His jokes are pretty good, and I do commend his signature though, the pure emptiness of it reminds me of my heart . Deals with marketing quite a bit, and is prolly horrible at it considering he wasted tons of world locks on asteroids(I'm not one to judge though as I've quit). Dramatic as hell when it comes to this thread, but I do love how he showed his vulnerable self to the community. Hopefully your love works out fam <3 #nohomo.

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Woo a solid hour wasted. Taking a break haha feel free to apply tho if u fulfill the requirements. Hopefully demand could settle down a bit D:
                  Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

                  Goals :
                  • Literally nothing
                  • Help Im dead inside


                  "The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

                  Originally posted by Sfsuprafang
                  Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Jedaki

                    Humor: 9/10. Boi does he joke around a lot. He jokes too much, people might mistake his whole life as a joke . These jokes bad though fix em
                    Marketing skills: 6/10. I take it he doesn't really use the forums as a platform for marketing and stuff. Well, he still does a bit, but not too much. Just the right amount
                    Popularity: 7/10. My 3 year old boomer self more popular than u noob. On the real though, can't really rate this aspect cuz I quit for a while.
                    Drama: 4/10. Meh, he probably immune to emotional outbreaks after his cat died. Too much jokes could lead to emotional numbness, so be careful of that. rip your cat tho (Link)
                    Courtesy: 1/10. (Link). Hey don't call someone a boomer . On the real though, sarcasm doesn't go side by side with courtesy. Hence, a 1/10.
                    Signature: 7.5/10. Good way to promote your event, as well as satisfy your avarice. Could use a bit more information about the cat, but meh maybe that's just me.
                    Art: 9.5/10. (Link) Holy smokes. This is the epitome of art. The pinnacle of our human evolution. The reincarnation of the man himself, Pablo Picasso.
                    Language: 3/10. Ok you trigger me. Link Link Link. Your deliberate erroneous grammar gave me stage 3 cancer.

                    Nickname & Conclusion: EnigmatiCat. They say people like you come around once every decade, so rating you was a pleasure. An art prodigy with a refined sense of humor, that one might even call his sense of humor inscrutable. He probably turned to the dark side after his cat died, so I do hope you find another meaning in life. His deliberate errors is quite witty, but quite the eyesore for me at times. Wuld fren u, 69/69 LOL (ye those be your type of jokes).
                    Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

                    Goals :
                    • Literally nothing
                    • Help Im dead inside


                    "The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

                    Originally posted by Sfsuprafang
                    Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Sfsuprafang View Post


                      Nickname & Conclusion: EnigmatiCat. They say people like you come around once every decade, so rating you was a pleasure. An art prodigy with a refined sense of humor, that one might even call his sense of humor inscrutable. He probably turned to the dark side after his cat died, so I do hope you find another meaning in life. His deliberate errors is quite witty, but quite the eyesore for me at times. Wuld fren u, 69/69 LOL (ye those be your type of jokes).
                      JOIN THE DARK SIDE

                      Jedaki

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
                        Popularity: 9/10. Aight, I'm just back so my opinion in this sector is probably invalid. But I'm pretty sure she's still the queen of the forums as she was back then (no i dont have a crush on her).
                        LOL. 10/10 on your humor on this one, intentional or not.

                        dude I'm kinda irrelevant now except for people like you I guess

                        Anyway, thanks for the rating! I appreciate it.


                        EDIT: I just moved to Australia 2 months ago so I don't think it's a valid reason for my grammar improving, also OOT but I mostly interact with Indonesians anyway so I don't think it's the cause.
                        IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
                        Discord: Dreamy#2149
                        IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
                        WOTD count: 25

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
                          Na I put u on the waiting list fam

                          Originally posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
                          ColdB

                          Humor:: 8.5/10. (Link). The things people do for World Locks. Love the joke though, I see you despise bad jokes as well (Link).
                          Marketing skills: 7/10. I mean, furgality at its finest? I keep seeing comments about how things are overpriced (Here here). He also mentioned how his loss was as large as his grade drops, which I could compare to Logan being dropped hard by KSI. (Link)
                          Popularity: 8/10. Not up to date about this, but he does have quite the amount of profile views. Or maybe I just have too little after 3 years of inactivity .
                          Drama: 9/10. (Link). I mean, dude thought he got ignored even though I put him on the waiting list. Chin up fam, hope everything works out in the end between you and your crush (try giving her a christmas present, and yes im aware im prolly a bit late with the advice).
                          Courtesy: 8/10. Well, he isn't toxic alright. Just the right amount of sarcasm .
                          Signature: 3/10. I mean, informative much?
                          Art: 1/10. No arts as far as I'm concerned? Well I'll just assume that since you're a guy, and chances are you're horrible at arts. But hey, prove me wrong. Start with a profile pic zzz.
                          Language: 8/10. Well, he uses slangs and basic vocabulary without any noticeable errors. Could use a bit of expansion in his vocabulary repertoire, but it's fine the way it is.

                          Nickname & Conclusion: NotsocoldB. Well, I learned that he's not as cold as his name implies. His jokes are pretty good, and I do commend his signature though, the pure emptiness of it reminds me of my heart . Deals with marketing quite a bit, and is prolly horrible at it considering he wasted tons of world locks on asteroids(I'm not one to judge though as I've quit). Dramatic as hell when it comes to this thread, but I do love how he showed his vulnerable self to the community. Hopefully your love works out fam <3 #nohomo.

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Woo a solid hour wasted. Taking a break haha feel free to apply tho if u fulfill the requirements. Hopefully demand could settle down a bit D:
                          Wow I'm amazed haha. It's definitely heartwarming to see there are nice forumers like you after me being inactive for half a year

                          I had an avatar before but I was too lazy to change it back when a forum guardian (idk who) removed it because me and some forumers tried to troll Nekorei by changing our avatar to hers (this was a few months ago so i can't really remember it clearly).

                          English isn't my mother language but I'm still trying to improve it though, it's true my vocabulary is limited

                          Thanks a lot for the rating <3 Enjoy your cookie🍪
                          IGN: ColdB
                          Follow me on instagram! @coldb_gt

                          https://www.instagram.com/coldb_gt/

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            h 2 : The Return of The h
                            I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                            Plural
                            IGN : SimpForJesus

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              HmmmMmmmmMmmmMm
                              IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

                              Try out mynvm

                              good song

                              https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                m456

                                Humor: 8.5/10. LOLOLOL SHREK JOKES (Link). On the real tho, he does have a sense of humor, although some might not comprehend his high iq jokes (Link).
                                Intellect: 10/10. (Link). Have you ever wondered what a top class navy seal looks like? Look no further, man has infiltrated the forums for quite some time now. (Link) He even knows how to binomically expand a mathematical expression, faring well against the likes of me.
                                Popularity: 8.5/10. Meh, the ambassador of the doggo surely has a reputation here in the forums. He's aware that he's loved tho (Link). Psstt, he even thought he might be the growtopian Jesus(Link)
                                Drama: 8/10. (Link). He supports the revival of the Drama forums, so points for him in this department.
                                Sarcasm: 9/10. CoRy In ThE hOuSe Is A gOoD aNiMe (Link).
                                Signature: 9/10. Life. Doggo. They're synonymous.
                                Art: 7.5/10. Draws comics in the forums, quite the talented chap. And also the doggo advocate.
                                Language: 9.5/10. (Link). I mean, a multilingual doggo? Doesn't get much better than that, does it?

                                Nickname & Conclusion: Doggo. It's the beloved meme dog in the forums. Good sense of humor, with surprising bluntness at times. Wish he could do a face reveal tho at some point, just to answer the life-long question of all forumers—Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus. Shockingly adept at speaking multiple languages, and is a weeb at heart(That's a plus point btw). I can see why he's adored by many.
                                Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

                                Goals :
                                • Literally nothing
                                • Help Im dead inside


                                "The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

                                Originally posted by Sfsuprafang
                                Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X