Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive watched episode one of jojo's bizarre adventure...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I can sort of respect it for the fact that it's not like other animes, but at the same time I'm not a fan of the artstyle. Feels too "uncanny valley" to me, if you know what I mean.
    Yep, the style of the characters and the story isn't like other animes but idk... Maybe I'm sort of "Overpowered" references
    Since 2013, 2x Vacuum, 2x Scammed...

    Originally posted by Law_Growtopia
    ... This is the main reason why 30,000 people have quit the game.


    Comment


    • #17
      My friends are becoming a amine fan, good job son!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Butuanon View Post
        My friends are becoming a amine fan, good job son!
        “Amine” “son”

        ok
        Quit this game already
        I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
        Discord: Ash#4444
        Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

        We require Peace and Tranquility

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
          It was quite the experience.
          The concept is pretty great. The show has a western feel to it. I might be watching more of this soon. I understand a bit now on why people like this show.

          i hope i wont turn into a weeb umu

          Edit: i went back to the vid and read a comment saying that it was the old version and that people should look for the 2012 version ,an "ova" something
          look for 2012 it has part 1 and 2. phantom blood and battle tendency. part 3 is stardust crusaders, it has 2 season, part 4 is diamond is unbreakable, part 5 is golden wind. 2000 is an ova with bad animation and is only part 3. part 1 isn't as good as the other parts imo, it gets better as the series progresses but I know friends who have part 1 as their favorite
          Professional thread killer

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Butuanon View Post
            My friends are becoming a amine fan, good job son!
            How dare you call yourself an anime fan when you misspell "anime"
            IGN: Deftera
            Just a Touhou fan and otaku
            Latest Youtube Video:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D


            Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
              look for 2012 it has part 1 and 2. phantom blood and battle tendency. part 3 is stardust crusaders, it has 2 season, part 4 is diamond is unbreakable, part 5 is golden wind. 2000 is an ova with bad animation and is only part 3. part 1 isn't as good as the other parts imo, it gets better as the series progresses but I know friends who have part 1 as their favorite
              Thanks alot! You really helped!
              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

              Comment


              • #22
                Lmao imma weebs but never watch jojo
                IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

                Try out mynvm

                good song

                https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

                Comment


                • #23
                  If you're going to watch anime then don't start at JoJo. You need to watch like 30-50 anime first or the whole one piece before watching it. Since watching few animes will let you understand common phrases and words in anime, and a lot of JoJo memes are in Japanese. And please tell me you're not watching dub.
                  Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
                  Currently quitted.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    couldnt you find any better anime to start with other than jojo ;-; on youtube ;-; i personally started with sword art online and no game no life, the gamer type of animes
                    Ign : Netrex
                    Level : 77
                    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                    Originally posted by ZeoFire
                    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                    Originally posted by Yasuo
                    Don't worry, I will...
                    Windwall that lux ult

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by astinotrix View Post
                      couldnt you find any better anime to start with other than jojo ;-; on youtube ;-; i personally started with sword art online and no game no life, the gamer type of animes
                      Don't watch anime on YouTube and as for good anime : Hunter X hunter, ngnl, nisekoi, promised Neverland, mob psycho
                      Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
                      Currently quitted.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Iamroi View Post
                        Don't watch anime on YouTube and as for good anime : Hunter X hunter, ngnl, nisekoi, promised Neverland, mob psycho
                        i obviously don't watch anime on youtube, i download it from websites. but for OP it seems normal if he didnt want to bother looking up anime websites.
                        also ive already watched all the animes you mentionned, theyre so worth watching
                        Ign : Netrex
                        Level : 77
                        Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                        Originally posted by ZeoFire
                        Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                        Originally posted by Yasuo
                        Don't worry, I will...
                        Windwall that lux ult

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Woooooo I watch JoJo too and still in part 1 - Phantom Blood
                          Eps 8
                          The Sky is Happy~

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Oma dmed me the proper order to watch em too. Thanks oma!
                            Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                            suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                            Comment


                            • #29

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                                Edit: i went back to the vid and read a comment saying that it was the old version and that people should look for the 2012 version ,an "ova" something
                                The OVA for part 3 is ehhhhh. I’d only recommend watching it once you finish part 3, because there’s a lot of changes from the manga, and the voice acting is really bad.
                                IGN: Tlaloc1
                                Level 97 / 125
                                1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                                Steam
                                Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X