Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know any good android games?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone know any good android games?

    I think I asked this before but I got pc games simce I didnt say what platform i was on lol. I find GT really boring, but I still come back to it like a stretched rubber band. I dont really know any good games anymore since GT raised my standards of a game through the roof. The games on my phone are getting stale too.
    ~~~~
    Heres like a basis on what kinds of games i like

    ~~~~
    Thanks!
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

  • #2
    RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

    Jedaki

    Comment


    • #3
      Magium is a text based CYOA game. Although the lack of pictures might drive away some people, I find it very enjoyable and thrilling. You should try it out if you don't mind reading. Like a lot. And then u realize there's the second book. And you read again. You get my point.
      Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

      Goals :
      • Literally nothing
      • Help Im dead inside


      "The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

      Originally posted by Sfsuprafang
      Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

      Comment


      • #4
        Android Easter Egg
        Write something...

        Comment


        • #5
          Baloon Tower Battles is an amazingly fun game, you’re always itching to see the new combinations you can make with your towers.

          I recommend it 10/10
          Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

          IGN:StarByte

          Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
          There's this thing called life.
          Originally posted by Cahtster
          my tum tum hurts.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
            Baloon Tower Battles is an amazingly fun game, you’re always itching to see the new combinations you can make with your towers.

            I recommend it 10/10
            laughs in 2 mil pops challenge with a 0-0-0 dart monkey..




            Tediore is a good company change my mind.

            Comment


            • #7
              I suggest you to get a snes emulator and get chrono trigger
              this is boring
              Add me on discord
              holaloh#9553

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 10bang View Post
                laughs in 2 mil pops challenge with a 0-0-0 dart monkey..
                Are u human?

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by holaloh View Post
                I suggest you to get a snes emulator and get chrono trigger
                Chrono trigger is for DS, wot?
                Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

                IGN:StarByte

                Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
                There's this thing called life.
                Originally posted by Cahtster
                my tum tum hurts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  King of thieves, kind of has the same concept as gt which is to protect your gems from real players who will try to raid your base and steal your stuff so you have to be smart about the traps you put in your base.
                  it also has guilds and a worldwide ranking that resets every 3 days to make it fair
                  Ign : Netrex
                  Level : 77
                  Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                  Originally posted by ZeoFire
                  Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                  Originally posted by Yasuo
                  Don't worry, I will...
                  Windwall that lux ult

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I recently downloaded honkai Empact 3rd it's good so far
                    Maybe Call of duty Mobile too
                    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by astinotrix View Post
                      King of thieves, kind of has the same concept as gt which is to protect your gems from real players who will try to raid your base and steal your stuff so you have to be smart about the traps you put in your base.
                      it also has guilds and a worldwide ranking that resets every 3 days to make it fair
                      K.O.T's endgame is boring imo

                      ahh lemme raid this dude to get a good gem...

                      BOI LEMME HIT YOU WIT DAT PIXEL PERFECT BLUE GUARD CORNER JUMP




                      Tediore is a good company change my mind.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Crusader Quest RPG,pixel,not pay to win,get 100+ heroes from buffer to healer
                        1hand game just click the square ,good storyline,collaborations

                        Also brave frontier and grand summoner
                        IGN:Realnaufal23
                        Second IGN:FrostFloofy

                        [Goals]
                        I Have No Goals,Later I Have To move another account hh

                        I <3 GT

                        Also, punchas and astinotrix are my senpais

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 10bang View Post
                          K.O.T's endgame is boring imo

                          ahh lemme raid this dude to get a good gem...

                          BOI LEMME HIT YOU WIT DAT PIXEL PERFECT BLUE GUARD CORNER JUMP
                          used to be so fun to play when pcats was playing it. but its been a year since i last checked the game
                          Ign : Netrex
                          Level : 77
                          Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                          Originally posted by ZeoFire
                          Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                          Originally posted by Yasuo
                          Don't worry, I will...
                          Windwall that lux ult

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by astinotrix View Post
                            used to be so fun to play when pcats was playing it. but its been a year since i last checked the game
                            thats pretty much how it is now if you can't do pixel perfect corner jumps or magnet jumps then your screwed...




                            Tediore is a good company change my mind.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Cat Quest.
                              Awesome art by Aquarious:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X