Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i make money online without doing surveys?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    There’s the passive side where you put in some money and it grows overtime.

    eToro is one, for example. It’s a forex trading app but you can copy a professional’s trades so whenever they make a purchase, your account does too. Whenever they make a sale, your account does too. The minimum deposit for first time depositing is only $200. Just a warning, you’ll need some patience as the money doesn’t come in immediately, it takes a while.

    There are also some surveys where they moniter your phone’s activity (i.e. how often you watch YouTube or use social medias). And they give you points every week.

    Comment


    • #17
      This isn't "earning" money, but it's nice to get.

      I set Bing as my browser because if you have a Microsoft account, you can earn 5 points for each search that you make in Bing, up to like 200 a day. It's really slow, but every 2 months of so, passively using the Bing browser, I get 5250 points which I can redeem for a $5 gift card. You could also get the Bing browser on your phone and earn points by searching there.
      hello
      Discord: Chedman6#5055

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kindcoco View Post
        There’s the passive side where you put in some money and it grows overtime.

        eToro is one, for example. It’s a forex trading app but you can copy a professional’s trades so whenever they make a purchase, your account does too. Whenever they make a sale, your account does too. The minimum deposit for first time depositing is only $200. Just a warning, you’ll need some patience as the money doesn’t come in immediately, it takes a while.

        There are also some surveys where they moniter your phone’s activity (i.e. how often you watch YouTube or use social medias). And they give you points every week.
        I don't have $200 so i cant do that

        Comment


        • #19
          Doing drop shipping does work for me
          I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
          Originally posted by Aleksis St
          Protects the rights of ancestral seed
          THEY BUFFED IT 2X

          Originally posted by Odric
          That's a really awesome item! Great work!
          Well then, add that thing!

          Originally posted by Oma357
          Leone Abbacchio your back!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Meme. View Post
            If you're great at marketing, there are many job listings for online copywriting positions you can take anytime. They pay quite little, but get the job done as it's usually advertising here and there. English proficiency is a big plus. That's like catnip to most Asian employers, assuming that they are Asian.
            That doesnt sound too bad.. Any more info

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Colmar View Post
              Doing drop shipping does work for me
              ^ this

              I used to search for discounts on pc parts in german stores and when I find good ones, I buy a couple parts, have them shipped to me and resell here. Ez profit, minimal work.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post
                ^ this

                I used to search for discounts on pc parts in german stores and when I find good ones, I buy a couple parts, have them shipped to me and resell here. Ez profit, minimal work.
                Im into computer stuff i might be able to do that

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by GT Jay Gaming View Post
                  That doesnt sound too bad.. Any more info
                  Craigslist and r/forhire should be of help in advertising your services and looking for an occupation. Some time dedicated to scrolling through the aforementioned and first-page Google searches should land you at your starting point.
                  "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

                  ❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

                  ❖ Info:
                  IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
                  Level: 75
                  2013 player.

                  ❖ Worlds:
                  > MEMES
                  > WHIM
                  > HUNGERGAMES
                  > FNAFWORLD


                  ❖ Goals:
                  1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
                  2. Become known for something.
                  3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

                  Join us!
                  sigpic
                  - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Meme. View Post
                    Craigslist and r/forhire should be of help in advertising your services and looking for an occupation. Some time dedicated to scrolling through the aforementioned and first-page Google searches should land you at your starting point.
                    whats craigslist. ive heard of it before

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      There's an app where you can trade money (real money)...





                      Also Jay idk if u remember me or not but i think i added u in game before

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                        There's an app where you can trade money (real money)...





                        Also Jay idk if u remember me or not but i think i added u in game before
                        whats the app called. also i have a feeling i recognise that name
                        Last edited by GT Jay Gaming; 01-13-2020, 06:27 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I used to do surveys b4 I got a job. They pay well, really.
                          I aced the LSAT

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            i made about 500ish bucks flipping items on the steam market some years ago, you could try that, there’s plenty of other ways to earn though.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kranken View Post
                              i made about 500ish bucks flipping items on the steam market some years ago, you could try that, there’s plenty of other ways to earn though.
                              what type of items

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Freelancer
                                Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
                                https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X