Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i make money online without doing surveys?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How can i make money online without doing surveys?

    Exactly as the title says, I hate doing surveys but wanna make some money online seeing as i go online pretty much everyday.

  • #2
    Get ready to work lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Follow that youtube ad that keeps appearing in my recommendations

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by m456 View Post
        Get ready to work lol
        Can't work for another 3 years

        Originally posted by Bobotov View Post
        Follow that youtube ad that keeps appearing in my recommendations
        which one

        Comment


        • #5
          post some random content and wait for YouTube's algorithm to recommend it to everyone after 5 years
          IGN : Liquify

          support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Liquify View Post
            post some random content and wait for YouTube's algorithm to recommend it to everyone after 5 years
            OMG can't wait!! My one vid has 5.5k views so maybe after 4.5 years more, tube start recommend it to ppl then i'll be rich omg!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Liquify View Post
              post some random content and wait for YouTube's algorithm to recommend it to everyone after 5 years
              yeah i genuinely thought abt that but i dont know what to do. not much interesting stuff to record

              Comment


              • #8
                You can't.

                Also, the "survey" and "download app" things are a full scam, don't.

                Get a part-time job at retail or mc donalds.

                Nobody just hands out free money, well except for the Finnish government.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                  You can't.

                  Also, the "survey" and "download app" things are a full scam, don't.

                  Get a part-time job at retail or mc donalds.

                  Nobody just hands out free money, well except for the Finnish government.
                  LMAO yes i agree

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                    You can't.

                    Also, the "survey" and "download app" things are a full scam, don't.

                    Get a part-time job at retail or mc donalds.

                    Nobody just hands out free money, well except for the Finnish government.
                    i am not allowed to get a job till im 15

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ok so basically I found this on my YouTube recommend
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20200112_094025.png
Views:	1
Size:	801.4 KB
ID:	6596243
                      IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

                      Try out mynvm

                      good song

                      https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Try HQ Trivia

                        Back in the day i ended up getting $30 USD but now the app takes much longer to get money
                        “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                        — The Doctor
                        “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                        ― Ross Lynch

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you're great at marketing, there are many job listings for online copywriting positions you can take anytime. They pay quite little, but get the job done as it's usually advertising here and there. English proficiency is a big plus. That's like catnip to most Asian employers, assuming that they are Asian.
                          "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

                          ❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

                          ❖ Info:
                          IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
                          Level: 75
                          2013 player.

                          ❖ Worlds:
                          > MEMES
                          > WHIM
                          > HUNGERGAMES
                          > FNAFWORLD


                          ❖ Goals:
                          1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
                          2. Become known for something.
                          3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

                          Join us!
                          sigpic
                          - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            you can do some decent money if you know how to code (e.g. make programs, games, websites, etc.)

                            I'd suggest you learn how to make websites, they can pay for good money depending on the company needing it
                            I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                            Plural
                            IGN : SimpForJesus

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                              you can do some decent money if you know how to code (e.g. make programs, games, websites, etc.)

                              I'd suggest you learn how to make websites, they can pay for good money depending on the company needing it
                              I actually tried that a couple years ago but sucked. i ended up just copy pasting source code and thinking "cOoL now let me delete this and see what happens"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X