Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all people out there..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To all people out there..

    Yes, to all people out there, I just wanted to say be careful, stay safe and wear N95 mask to keep yourself safe. It is because CoronaVirus is spreading throughout the world! And again Stay safe everyone.

    I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.

  • #2
    Ah yes this trending no 3 yt here
    Ign: RimUwU

    Comment


    • #3
      glad that theres no cases of it in finland yet

      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
      https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

      Comment


      • #4
        While typing this thread, the night news on the television is currently showing this CoronaVirus that is happening on China. This just sad since the Chinese people are in preparation for the Lunar New Year celebration. I hope the people in China stay safe during this time
        IGN : BoxeyNoxey

        About Me :
        - Tall Boi
        - Professional Candy Crusher
        - Completely Straight
        - Funky Hair
        - Never Got Featured On YIAY
        - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
        - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
          While typing this thread, the night news on the television is currently showing this CoronaVirus that is happening on China. This just sad since the Chinese people are in preparation for the Lunar New Year celebration. I hope the people in China stay safe during this time
          It is happening on our country too. Especially to my Province, there are rumours that there are a Total of three person who are affected to the CoronaVirus since my Province is only small. So better to be prepared and keep myself safe and to all people in my Province.

          I'm so GLAM,
          I sweat GLITTER.

          Comment


          • #6
            Dragon speaking...

            This is worrying situation, hopefully you always to wash your hand often, avoid it if someone got illness.


            Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.


            Check out of this video ^^

            Comment


            • #7
              Look, and there are still uncultured swines out there without public morals attempting to hide their symptoms and leave China, spreading the corona virus pneumonia even further
              IGN: Deftera
              Just a Touhou fan and otaku
              Latest Youtube Video:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sNg9MiDYk4


              Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

              Comment


              • #8
                Good thing almost nobody visits to Finland, so we're pretty much safe here up north.

                But I'm sorry for the people who get this.

                If it has corona in it's name, it must be good though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Deftera View Post
                  Look, and there are still uncultured swines out there without public morals attempting to hide their symptoms and leave China, spreading the corona virus pneumonia even further
                  Defttttttttt stay safe buddy, <3 <3
                  Suggestions:

                  Maximum Purchase personal setting

                  Suggestion box with many items

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I thought it hasn't really spread outside China?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm sure there are many more unreported cases, since we all know China, right?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Aeios View Post
                        Yes, to all people out there, I just wanted to say be careful, stay safe and wear N95 mask to keep yourself safe. It is because CoronaVirus is spreading throughout the world! And again Stay safe everyone.
                        I hope everyone stays safe, too!

                        I'm really hoping that this virus gets crushed as soon as possible.
                        Growtopia Staff
                        Support Specialist & Moderator
                        Instagram: @commanderaly

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by m456 View Post
                          I thought it hasn't really spread outside China?
                          While most of the infected people are in china there are cases in Korea, Japan, USA, Thailand & more


                          ⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
                            While most of the infected people are in china there are cases in Korea, Japan, USA, Thailand & more
                            Singapore just had its first case. If I'm not wrong it's a 66 year old man from Wuhan. His travelling companions are under observation as well.

                            IGN: HartAmara
                            IG: hartamara.gt | findworkhere.gt
                            Discord: HartAmara#9366

                            Need Workers? Want work? Click the globe!



                            SELL QUESTS IN HARTQUEST

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh no, it arrived to Finland yesterday!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X