X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tatertots View Post
    What happened
    Toby got mad because I provided him with "bad" feedback in his last two meetups, and now he's salty because I want to host a meetup, but he's hellbent on hosting one himself.
    As you can see by the two threads, which were made one hour apart from each other. (Mine was first).

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      Toby got mad because I provided him with "bad" feedback in his last two meetups, and now he's salty because I want to host a meetup, but he's hellbent on hosting one himself.
      As you can see by the two threads, which were made one hour apart from each other. (Mine was first).
      today on Dr.Phil's
      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

I’m sticking with Toby’s. We don’t need 5-6 seperate meetups.
        Sup
        IGN: Rovie
        Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

how does being first make your meetup the official one

Instagram: @ayielimao
          YouTube: ayielimao

Latest YT vid B)

Comment

Originally posted by iFrostSpark View Post
            how does being first make your meetup the official one
            It doesn't, I just named it like that.

Comment

It doesn't, I just named it like that.
              Names it "official meetup" when its not official

ILLUSION 100

░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
              https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Meetups are generally boring, it just feels like hosts are victims of an attention syndrome, but I agree with Liquify that we don't need several meetups, it's pointless, only shows you want power beyond anybody else. Let's face it, you won't get anything from it, you will get attention from the crowd and possibly mods and are gonna feel proud of yourself for those 30 minutes until people leave. I've been to 1 or 2 Toby's meetups, as I said it's boring, but at least it doesn't turn into a cesspool of toxicity.
                Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
                Find me on Twitter!
                Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
                  Meetups are supposed to be fun and a time when we talk to fellow forumers and troll around but this escalated to people wanting to be the hoster like bruh why , stop thinking that "oh im better than the previous hoster , I should host" like dude no.

I know there is some beef with people i would not say , because they want to host like dude why. its easy to host a meetup, just setup the jammers, add a password door and post the the thing on forumers and you guys made it more complex, You want to be host cuz i can do that, I want to host because im better than that. No

mAdmEwMew hOsTeR fEb 2030 mEeTuP?

also im not siding with any groups, im just saying my thoughts in a porrly wirtten manner
                  I agree with you
                  Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                    Everyone has rights to host meetups.
                    1 official host? Nah, what if he/she is biased?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently someone is salty and blocked me because someone else took his spot... lol!
                    I like how you view this as "someone else took his spot". There's no "official" host here, I'm hosting these Meetups volunteered.
                    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Toby just doesn't want anyone else than him to host one.
                      I won't be hosting it this month, Elyrion will host this month's Meetup for me.
                      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                        I like how you view this as "someone else took his spot". There's no "official" host here, I'm hosting these Meetups volunteered.
                        We'll, guess we'll have two then!

Comment

i think this is the last thread i need to post on about topic but im here to say forum meetup is bad and is divides forums and peoeple on forum
                          hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

Comment

If none of you can figure out how to host a meetup without drama, then just don't do a meetup.

-This post was made by No Meetup Until You Fix This **** gang

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                              I like how you are always educating us on very important issues! I appreciate it! You’re hosting meetups volunteered? Making it in a mandatory basis? You blocked me since you were salty that I was supporting Ephus on his meetup. I like how meetups have changed you, or wait, were you always that salty and jealous of others in the first place?
                              GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                              Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                                I like how you are always educating us on very important issues! I appreciate it! You’re hosting meetups volunteered? Making it in a mandatory basis? You blocked me since you were salty that I was supporting Ephus on his meetup. I like how meetups have changed you, or wait, were you always that salty and jealous of others in the first place?
                                Bro, that is a solid roast. Let us toddlers handle this, you infant!
                                Originally posted by tson
                                *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                                Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                                The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Working...
                                X