This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
    Bro, that is a solid roast. Let us toddlers handle this, you infant!
    Not to mention he was pressuring and forcing players not to join a certain group. How ridiculous can he be?
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
      Not to mention he was pressuring and forcing players not to join a certain group. How ridiculous can he be?
      i think you are misunderstand his words dude
      hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

Comment

Originally posted by hi guise View Post
        i think you are misunderstand his words dude
        I was just adding a point, all good man.

Comment

Isn't it normal if both the meetups are hosted on different days?? Unless someone invites a mod no offense pls then I won't come at all
          IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
          - Tall Boi
          - Professional Candy Crusher
          - Completely Straight
          - Funky Hair
          - Never Got Featured On YIAY
          - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
          - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

I like how you are always educating us on very important issues! I appreciate it! You’re hosting meetups volunteered? Making it in a mandatory basis? You blocked me since you were salty that I was supporting Ephus on his meetup. I like how meetups have changed you, or wait, were you always that salty and jealous of others in the first place?
            Well uh, must be a coincidence of you supporting him, eh? Right before I announce my Meetup, very coincidentally, I daresay he makes a thread and in the next few seconds, the people from the hate group who hates me, they immediately reply to the thread that they're supporting him! And oh, look at this very fine detail, you suddenly turn against me again after he announces that he's going to host one. Very coincidental indeed, yeah!

Oh yeah not to mention how there was a thread made discussing how "Incapable" I was at hosting Meetups and that I shall be "replaced". Yeah, sounds quite coincidental to me to be honest!
            Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
              Well uh, must be a coincidence of you supporting him, eh? Right before I announce my Meetup, very coincidentally, I daresay he makes a thread and in the next few seconds, the people from the hate group who hates me, they immediately reply to the thread that they're supporting him! And oh, look at this very fine detail, you suddenly turn against me again after he announces that he's going to host one. Very coincidental indeed, yeah!

Oh yeah not to mention how there was a thread made discussing how "Incapable" I was at hosting Meetups and that I shall be "replaced". Yeah, sounds quite coincidental to me to be honest!
              “Hate group”. More like you are hating us. Talk about uniting forumers when you see us as the enemies. Since 2 weeks ago, Ephus already had the idea of hosting forumer meetups, why not let him have a chance? Or let someone else (instead of you interfering?) You blocked me on social media - because I was supporting Ephus. The ego, it’s unbearable.

Comment

“Hate group”. More like you are hating us. Talk about uniting forumers when you see us as the enemies. Since 2 weeks ago, Ephus already had the idea of hosting forumer meetups, why not let him have a chance? Or let someone else (instead of you interfering?) You blocked me on social media - because I was supporting Ephus. The ego, it’s unbearable.
                Ya guys are leading another nuke on this thread.
                Chill~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone has their wrongs, including me for offensive language usage.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
                Isn't it normal if both the meetups are hosted on different days?? Unless someone invites a mod no offense pls then I won't come at all
                It is absolutely normal.
                "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
                sigpic
                *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Why would I love a group that’s literally there to hate on me but nothing more? I see no point in doing that. Well, you based your reason off your presumptions once again.

Regardless, it seems like this is getting nowhere as your reasons don’t fit my ones adequately. That being said, you can choose to ignore what I say as you probably would. I wish you the best in the choices you make.
                  Last edited by TobyLerasco; 01-26-2020, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Can someone stop the fight and just let Ephus host next month meetup? Because he literally the one who posted the thread earliest. Why did moderator deleted his thread? That is so unfair you know? Where's the JUSTICE? WHERE'S THE EQUALITY?

No i dont want to read all replies on this thread. Stop with the drama. I hate childish things. I thought forumer suppose to be mature.

Changed my mind.

Comment

Why would I love a group that’s literally there to hate on me but nothing more? I see no point in doing that

Interesting, can’t access that page.

Well, you based your reason off your presumptions once again.

Regardless, it seems like this is getting nowhere as your reasons don’t fit my ones adequately. That being said, you can choose to ignore what I say as you probably would. I wish you the best in the choices you make.
                      You are in fact, singling Pokekid out if I have not mistaken.

Besides, when you are asking for feedback of your meet-up, you must be expecting both bad and good feedbacks.

Getting bad feedback is actually a good thing for you can find out what are you bad at, then fix your mistakes so you can give people a better experience for meet-ups. Don't just disagree with opinions without thinking rasionally and restricting people from joining meet ups just because they did something wrong, cause if you do so, you are no different from Bitelord(Just an example, not singling).
                      "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                      Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
                      sigpic
                      *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Heya Toby!

I thought we already settled this last week. Please refrain posting cutted screenshots, it will only cause to increase more the drama heat.
                        We are the only one who knows the story very well, and i'm afraid more forumers will get infractions because others are going to take part in it.

Just hit me with a private message, and please stop the repetitive president ****ogy that's why i'm ignoring your messages.

-

Additional note:
                        We don't have a contact with Ephus, in case you are suspecting that we forced someone to host a meetup, just to be clear.
                        He already said it after your hosted meetup this January.

Cheers and let's end the drama in forums here!

Comment

who wants popcorn

i alrd lost massive respect to fb and fu, disappointing

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Stop this. Not for today. Not for tomorrow. 1 or 2 months or more. STOP THIS NONSENSE.
                            Growtopia Veteran - played since 2013. Quitted 2017 and 2019. A lurker, thread killer and a small minimod.

I come here either when I'm drunk as hell or I'm having a mind bloom.

Comment

Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
                              You are in fact, singling Pokekid out if I have not mistaken.

Besides, when you are asking for feedback of your meet-up, you must be expecting both bad and good feedbacks.

Getting bad feedback is actually a good thing for you can find out what are you bad at, then fix your mistakes so you can give people a better experience for meet-ups. Don't just disagree with opinions without thinking rasionally and restricting people from joining meet ups just because they did something wrong, cause if you do so, you are no different from Bitelord(Just an example, not singling).
                              Well uh, he was spreading false info on why I blocked him in Discord - I had to clear that out, I'm sorry if that was singling out even if it's an out-side game picture.

I'm fine with the bad feedback and good feedback. I'm open to any feedback and it surely does help me and no I'm not restricting anyone from joining nor restricting anyone from giving feedback however I'm not fine with the "Better Meetup" mentality as I aforementioned above nor am I fine with these group of people involving their personal issues with-in me in my Meetups either.

Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
                              If you do so, you are no different from BiteLord
                              Please don't compare me with him ever again, thank you.
                              Last edited by TobyLerasco; 01-26-2020, 06:27 AM.

Comment

y'all should ephus host at least once so he can finally feel better about himself
                                IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X