Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys, just stop it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guys, just stop it.

    Stop it, get some help.
    Don't argue for something so pathetic as become the host of the monthly meet-up.

    If this continues, everyone will just be separated and attending different meet-ups. (And this is where the cult-ism comes in)
    This is exactly what I forseen when Chem took a break and Toby took up the place and everyone is like "Oh, okay, nice".

    What the actual **** made this ruckus?

    If you self-proclaimed-hosts are not satisfied, just ****in start a poll to see who actually deserve it.(Like I did before, and Bitelord joins the fight, sh*t then happened)
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Alliances
    sigpic
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

  • #2
    Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
    If you self-proclaimed-hosts are not satisfied, just ****in start a poll to see who actually deserve it.(Like I did before, and Bitelord joins the fight, sh*t then happened)
    everyone can host one there's literally no one in charge
    IGN : Liquify

    support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

    Comment


    • #3
      stop swaering i cant read

      Comment


      • #4
        there's a monthly meetup?

        well, i'm still hosting one either way its been awhile since i hosted one
        hi

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Liquify
          no, the problem is them overreacting and making a fuss
          Them overreacting and making a fuss is too vague to understand.
          Ya know, everyone wants attention.
          We just have to legitimate someone as a host, just a people having a king to control the situation.
          I kinda "barfed" when I see host doing stuffs like, "Everyone wait plz, we will open the duurs later".

          Actually forumers meetup isn't official, it all started thanks to Chem.
          And naw he is gone, poof.

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by xKurome View Post
          there's a monthly meetup?

          well, i'm still hosting one either way its been awhile since i hosted one
          No you ain't.
          No-one is hosting meet-ups and neither anyone is attending any meet-ups.

          Let's abort the Feb's meet-up for now.(Until we got someone actually in charge.)

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by Corrects
          Apologies for the shitpost.
          No worries.
          I took yours as a sarcastic joke.

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by jigjig420 View Post
          stop swaering i cant read
          You wot, I just censored 9 letters.
          "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
          Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

          Alliances
          sigpic
          *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

          Comment


          • #6
            Another venue to broach the same topic — count me in!
            Originally posted by tson
            *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
            Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
            The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

            Contact Info:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
              Another venue to broach the same topic — count me in!
              Gr8, count in more OG's.
              Anyways this is serious matter, try to restrain yourselves from making joke.(Sorry if I'm a hypocrite.)
              "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
              Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

              Alliances
              sigpic
              *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Skullifer View Post
                # B O Y C O T T F E B R U A R Y M E E T U P S
                ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
                  Them overreacting and making a fuss is too vague to understand.
                  Ya know, everyone wants attention.
                  We just have to legitimate someone as a host, just a people having a king to control the situation.
                  I kinda "barfed" when I see host doing stuffs like, "Everyone wait plz, we will open the duurs later".

                  Actually forumers meetup isn't official, it all started thanks to Chem.
                  And naw he is gone, poof.

                  - - - Updated - - -



                  No you ain't.
                  No-one is hosting meet-ups and neither anyone is attending any meet-ups.

                  Let's abort the Feb's meet-up for now.(Until we got someone actually in charge.)

                  - - - Updated - - -



                  No worries.
                  I took yours as a sarcastic joke.

                  - - - Updated - - -



                  You wot, I just censored 9 letters.
                  And why can't I host one? If we're talking about meetups then why not include me? I have hosted multiple meetups years back. I can do what I want.
                  hi

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by xKurome View Post
                    And why can't I host one? If we're talking about meetups then why not include me? I have hosted multiple meetups years back. I can do what I want.
                    Restrain yourself from hosting meet-ups.
                    There are always someone who agrees with you and there are some who does not.
                    Making more meet-ups than we need(which us actually only 1) is a total no no.(Cause everyone wants to talk to everyone without going multiple worlds, it is totally inefficient and inconvenient.)

                    - - - Updated - - -

                    Originally posted by BverX View Post
                    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
                    I take it as a joke.
                    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

                    Alliances
                    sigpic
                    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by xKurome View Post
                      And why can't I host one? If we're talking about meetups then why not include me? I have hosted multiple meetups years back. I can do what I want.
                      Agreedhelo there
                      Growtopia: WaifuLillie

                      Discord: DefinitelyFelix#8880

                      Forumers United, where i chat often: (https://discord.gg/y4pfrr8)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xKurome View Post
                        And why can't I host one? If we're talking about meetups then why not include me? I have hosted multiple meetups years back. I can do what I want.
                        If you want to host one, host one. I am not sure why anyone has to answer to some higher authority, to get approval from everyone.
                        Originally posted by tson
                        *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                        Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                        The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

                        Contact Info:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          for god sake i dont think i will join meetups anymore IF any of these were to happened.

                          also ffs, stop calling your meetup as an OFFICIAL one because no meetups are OFFICIAL. they are all the same and EVERYONE can host it. ANYTIME,

                          EVEN IF ITS OFFICIAL, IT SHOULD BE HOSTED BY A MOD AND NOT THE PLAYER ITSELF.

                          i could host a meetup TOMORROW if i want to. but please, stop all of these and let the person who host monthly meetup does so. STOP TAKING OVER MONTHLY MEETUPS IF YOU HAVE NO POSSIBLE RIGHTS OR REASON FOR THIS, TOBY HAS ALREADY HOST MEETUPS EVER SINCE CHEM STEPPED DOWN AS THE MONTHLY HOSTER. LET HIM BE AND LET HIM HOST THE MEETUPS AND NOT ANYONE ELSE

                          IM NOT ON EITHER SIDE. But please i beg of yall please STOP doing this. Ugh


                          not joining feb's meetup because of this situation.
                          I never said goodbye, didn't I?
                          an active lurker, see if you can find me somewhere in-game


                          Discord : weird#2183

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                            If you want to host one, host one. I am not sure why anyone has to answer to some higher authority, to get approval from everyone.
                            i am hosting one just fixing stuff up
                            hi

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                              for god sake i dont think i will join meetups anymore IF any of these were to happened.

                              also ffs, stop calling your meetup as an OFFICIAL one because no meetups are OFFICIAL. they are all the same and EVERYONE can host it. ANYTIME,

                              EVEN IF ITS OFFICIAL, IT SHOULD BE HOSTED BY A MOD AND NOT THE PLAYER ITSELF.

                              i could host a meetup TOMORROW if i want to. but please, stop all of these and let the person who host monthly meetup does so. STOP TAKING OVER MONTHLY MEETUPS IF YOU HAVE NO POSSIBLE RIGHTS OR REASON FOR THIS, TOBY HAS ALREADY HOST MONTHLY MEETUPS FOR SO LONG
                              Not exactly what I am talking about but yeah this is true.
                              He is spitting facts.
                              "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                              Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

                              Alliances
                              sigpic
                              *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X