Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrupt a Wish!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Corrupt a Wish!

    Aight, so here’s how you play this game

    +I want to go back in time
    +Granted, however you won’t be able to talk

    Basically, reply to the person above you by granting their wish but corrupt it at the same time, then make your own wish

    I’ll start,

    I want to visit Singapore
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

  • #2
    Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I want to visit Singapore
    Granted, Singapore gets infected with the Coronavirus shortly before your arrival.

    I wish for more dragons.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee
    how do I add back my sigpic
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

    Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
      I want to visit Singapore
      You are caught dealing chewing gum on the black market and sentenced to two years in prison.

      edit: ffs, dyn beat me to it

      Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
      I wish for more dragons.
      Granted, a dragon attacks and you're caught in the inferno.

      I want a million dollars.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by m456 View Post
        You are caught dealing chewing gum on the black market and sentenced to two years in prison.

        edit: ffs, dyn beat me to it



        Granted, a dragon attacks and you're caught in the inferno.

        I want a million dollars.
        OMGOMGOMG it’s m654 mi fan

        the money is fake LMAO

        I want to have 1bgl
        ign: Noobified
        Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
        Discord: Noobified#7916


        Hello!

        current active world: powfartsv2

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Noobified View Post
          OMGOMGOMG it’s m654 mi fan

          the money is fake LMAO

          I want to have 1bgl
          Granted, now you have 1 bgl but you shortly lost it due to some dude named Larry
          tu me manques.
          IGN : Lovecraftian
          My Insta : ecrii_
          Originally posted by Her
          i want to break up..

          Comment


          • #6
            i wish for no school
            Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

            ^^

            you’re so cute odric

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kaths View Post
              i wish for no school
              granted but u stuck with doing a boring job for 24/7.

              i wish ubisoft and mods actually care about forum.

              IGN: R4Z

              vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                granted but u stuck with doing a boring job for 24/7.

                i wish ubisoft and mods actually care about forum.
                Granted but you get crushed by an anvil before you live to see it

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by Kaths View Post
                i wish for no school
                Granted but you didnt wish for not getting crushed by an anvil so you get squished now

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by m456 View Post
                You are caught dealing chewing gum on the black market and sentenced to two years in prison.

                edit: ffs, dyn beat me to it



                Granted, a dragon attacks and you're caught in the inferno.

                I want a million dollars.
                Granted, you also get crushed by a million anvils

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by Noobified View Post
                OMGOMGOMG it’s m654 mi fan

                the money is fake LMAO

                I want to have 1bgl
                Granted, but You got crushed by 1 anvil

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                Granted, Singapore gets infected with the Coronavirus shortly before your arrival.

                I wish for more dragons.
                Granted, all those dragons are carrying anvils and they drop them to you

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                Aight, so here’s how you play this game

                +I want to go back in time
                +Granted, however you won’t be able to talk

                Basically, reply to the person above you by granting their wish but corrupt it at the same time, then make your own wish

                I’ll start,

                I want to visit Singapore
                Granted, you get crushed by an anvil when you step in signapore


                I wish for anvils for all
                this is boring
                Add me on discord
                holaloh#9553

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by holaloh View Post

                  I wish for anvils for all
                  dayum you really love anvils!

                  Granted, but they are all fake and made of paper and cannot be used properly.
                  ign: Noobified
                  Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                  Discord: Noobified#7916


                  Hello!

                  current active world: powfartsv2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i wish someone would give me an anvil
                    tu me manques.
                    IGN : Lovecraftian
                    My Insta : ecrii_
                    Originally posted by Her
                    i want to break up..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Scawt View Post
                      i wish someone would give me an anvil
                      The anvil is made of glass, and is bolted to the ground, making it impossible to use or display.


                      I wish for nothing.


                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Originally posted by Calico View Post

                      I wish for nothing.



                      You are granted the ability to harness time.
                      Last edited by Calico; 02-16-2020, 07:23 AM.
                      Goals
                      Earn my first DL [X]
                      Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
                      Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
                      Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
                      Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
                      Make some good friends [ ]
                      Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Calico View Post


                        I wish for nothing.
                        Granted, because of Nothingness you had. You're sentenced by The Gods to become a Genie and spend the rest of your life in a lamp.

                        I wish to die
                        Since 2013, 2x Vacuum, 2x Scammed...

                        Originally posted by Law_Growtopia
                        ... This is the main reason why 30,000 people have quit the game.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ×D A N T E× View Post
                          Granted, because of Nothingness you had. You're sentenced by The Gods to become a Genie and spend the rest of your life in a lamp.

                          I wish to die
                          You die, but your sent to the deeps depths of hell for eternity. To be tortured and burned alive, over and over again.



                          You can't make me a genie, I was granted the control of time.
                          Goals
                          Earn my first DL [X]
                          Find a sustainable/low risk way to profit [X]
                          Get the Ring Of Force [ ]
                          Complete PARKOUR and PARKOUR2 in one sitting [ ]
                          Buy a Diamond Flashaxe [ ]
                          Make some good friends [ ]
                          Earn a Violet Protodrake [ ]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Calico View Post
                            You die, but your sent to the deeps depths of hell for eternity. To be tortured and burned alive, over and over again.



                            You can't make me a genie, I was granted the control of time.
                            You stopped time thus making the earth stopped spinning and stopping sunlight from reaching the earth, and also you stopped light from reflecting to your eye thus blinding you.
                            tu me manques.
                            IGN : Lovecraftian
                            My Insta : ecrii_
                            Originally posted by Her
                            i want to break up..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Y'all forget something Lmao

                              Yes, corrupt the wish of the person above you but then you gotta wish something too so the person above you can corrupt your wish Lmao, continue from me

                              I wish I had the newest Mac Book 2020
                              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X