from free to many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from free to many

php, is a small country but with over 100+ mil people living is a surprising amount to be considered as "ncov-19 free" after people was quarantined and one has unfortunately passed away.

the gorvernment didnt seem to be much worried of the risks in this country. So this county kept the title for a little bit until out of nowhere it immediately skyrocketed from 0-20+ in just a matter of a short time.

now, if you think about this country's transportation: its simply tight and full. with over a hunder million people in a small country is scary with a lack of equipments to detect the virus itself. medications here are not free, especially to people who barely manages to earn money to fit in a daily amount. people here are also easily decieved by therepetitive news from media, some are right while some arent, but with a thought of how others understand is worrysome as they may stick with that fake fact.

now some people are worried, some are only celebrating the suspensions, some arent alarmed with that, and ect.

but 24 right now is a big number, with a lack of equipments and with this condition of the country is enough to cause disturbance to everything.

i just hope people wont play chill or dumb. yes it is not as lethal but the spreading is.
    I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
    and I'm just your average friend!

I'm sure your governments are well-prepared for these such events.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

trump says "stay calm, it'll be over" in a recent interview. guess we'll die
      #smallsignaturegang
      Check out my services here: Click me!.
      Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Comment

Sorry to be pessimistic but our Department of Health isn't even being transparent. I'm expecting cases to be thousands at this point since they never tested anyone until people from our country going abroad were diagnosed with COVID-19.
        Growtopia IGN: Festivity
        Discord: Festivity#3737

Comment

Last news before kits from the University of the Philippines were approved, our Department of Health only had 2,000 kits. Given that they previously cut 20 billion pesos of the budget for healthcare, it shows that the government is very incompetent and wAck.
          There is no knowledge that is not power.

Comment

Working...
          X