Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

heewwooooo, how are ya?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • heewwooooo, how are ya?

    im in a mood to be cheerful today and to everyone, but i havent showed it here havent i, mm? sooooooo, yeah, ill shower some positivity so i can ease my stress for my 300+ items answering session for tomorrow!

    just reply about hows your day or something! ^-^
    I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

    I wish I can sing and play like them
    and I'm just your average friend!

  • #2
    Hi, I'm fine, sitting home all day watching shows, reading books and ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

    Comment


    • #3
      eh

      10 chars
      Write something...

      Comment


      • #4
        Hewwo! I'm doing alright, thank you! : - )

        Oh - good luck with the session!
        Hi.

        Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
        Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

        Comment


        • #5
          as always i am missing her.
          IGN : Polyphia

          Comment


          • #6
            bery guud sank u
            ~Chemmie
            Discord: Chemmie #7714

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
              Hi, I'm fine, sitting home all day watching shows, reading books and ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
              oooooooooohhhh thats good yooooo

              damn wish i could binge watch something BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT I am more attached to watching streams

              alsO, HOWD YOU DO THE STRIKETHROUGH?! [S]HOW?![/S]

              - - - Updated - - -

              under my umbrella

              ella

              ella

              EH

              EH

              Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
              eh


              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
              Hewwo! I'm doing alright, thank you! : - )

              Oh - good luck with the session!
              heeewowwowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowo

              oh, weeeellll yAS I MADEEEEEE IT THROUGH!!! NO MORE SCHOOLWORKS!!!!

              also thankseeeuuuuuuuu uwuwu

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by Scawt View Post
              as always i am missing her.
              aaawwweeeeee, nooooooooo... ):

              theres a lot of other things you can do... but im not saying this because its an obvious way, but to help you focus on other things that you may find enjoyable...

              weeellll, just stay positive~! ^-^

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by Chem View Post
              bery guud sank u
              ahhh yes, imm beeryyy beerryyy guuudd tooo!

              saaaank uuuuuu too!


              so, wheres your ship...?
              I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

              I wish I can sing and play like them
              and I'm just your average friend!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cahtster View Post


                aaawwweeeeee, nooooooooo... ):

                theres a lot of other things you can do... but im not saying this because its an obvious way, but to help you focus on other things that you may find enjoyable...

                weeellll, just stay positive~! ^-^
                Damn Coronaviruses.. you may have stopped school but you stopped me from meeting her. I may have won but at what cost..?
                IGN : Polyphia

                Comment


                • #9
                  hOi from Thailand.
                  You might ask me why am I in Thailand.
                  "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                  Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

                  Alliances
                  sigpic
                  *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
                    hOi from Thailand.
                    You might ask me why am I in Thailand.
                    wait, that's illegal
                    Write something...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                      alsO, HOWD YOU DO THE STRIKETHROUGH?! [S]HOW?![/S]?
                      I think I used this website? I guess?

                      Click me bro

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                      oooooooooohhhh thats good yooooo

                      damn wish i could binge watch something BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT I am more attached to watching streams
                      Watching Streams, lag, lag and more lag

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      Originally posted by Ecrivain View Post
                      Damn Coronaviruses.. you may have stopped school but you stopped me from meeting her. I may have won but at what cost..?
                      I know that feeling very well, I am pretty sure you have a photo of her somewhere, don't you?
                      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am haves the okay.


                        And that's it.
                        IGN : BoxeyNoxey

                        About Me :
                        - Tall Boi
                        - Professional Candy Crusher
                        - Completely Straight
                        - Funky Hair
                        - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                        - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                        - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                          im in a mood to be cheerful today and to everyone, but i havent showed it here havent i, mm? sooooooo, yeah, ill shower some positivity so i can ease my stress for my 300+ items answering session for tomorrow!

                          just reply about hows your day or something! ^-^
                          I'm fine playing games all day .
                          IGN - MineDeath

                          If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

                          Instagram:
                          Instagram Link!
                          Discord:
                          Discord Link!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            positivity? whats that?

                            Jedaki

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                              I know that feeling very well, I am pretty sure you have a photo of her somewhere, don't you?
                              aye, i do have it but still all i want is to see her
                              IGN : Polyphia

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X