This might be my epic nightmare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might be my epic nightmare.

So.. it was 8:32PM at night I was drinking a cup of Swiss Miss while watching Netflix(sadly I deleted it).. I got an email from an anonymous person saying I should go to Saint Louis(my school), but I ignored it for the 5th time.

I asked what he wants, he replied by saying I should get to the teacher's desk to take some papers OR I'm dead.. afraid I drived with a mustang(too bad it's a dream), as I break into the school I notice the school was 10x larger.

I was like ***!, what is this.. as I was looking at the school, the man emailed me saying go to the 7th floor, at room 66.. spooked I just said okay, don't hurt me.. he replied with I wont just take what I need..

I entered the school, and I saw the guard sleeping since it was dark I "borrowed" his flashlight, and some batteries.. also a baton incase, I went to the 2nd floor where it was dark, the stairs was blocked.. so I had to go to the teacher's pass(it's night who cares).

But as I was passing by the pass, I saw a teacher standing in the classroom looking at me.. scared I tried going down the stairs running, but it was infinite..

Remember, I was saying I was on the second floor?.. apparently it was infinite, after running for some minutes I lost her.

But I felt something dripping on my head, it was like venom.. I panicked so I went down and try to open my mustang.

But that venom devoured my car whole, I was trying to escape but anonymous emailed me "You ARE not going anywhere!"..

As I re-enter the school, I encountered her again.. with my baton I hit her in the head, she was unconscious..

Everything was normal as I head to my destination, I took the papers and as I walk there she was angry I quickly ran to the balcony and jumped.

As I hit the ground, I got into a Growtopia Parkour it had a timer so I have to hurry up.. there I survived but as I survive my vision slowly blurs.

Until it became completely dark, I woke up in the real world where it was 8:00AM already..

I had a nightmare where I drilled a hole in my tooth with my own teeth and the splinters of the tooth multiplied, I almost induced vomit on the bed
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
      I had a nightmare where I drilled a hole in my tooth with my own teeth and the splinters of the tooth multiplied, I almost induced vomit on the bed
      I think I'm almost crying.. because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
        how to delete someone else's reply

Comment

I had nightmares about little nightmares, I WAS MONO
          IGN: SydeEvil
          Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
            I had nightmares about little nightmares, I WAS MONO
            M E T A
            E
            T
            A