Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a really weird dream that you've had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a really weird dream that you've had?

Title asks it all.

(Before I share mine I'd just like to say that I've had this dream many times before, but this time it was a different scenario and it also became a lucid dream somehow .)

Here is one of mine:

So it was night time at me and my brother were going to bed. My mother had told me, "Be sure to block your door, you don't want them coming in and taking you in your sleep." I was thinking and I had remembered, "OH! The Teletubbies, they spawn at night!" Even with my mother telling me that, I seized to keep the door barricaded. Next thing you know, a Teletubbie spawns right in my closet. (I keep referring to them at Teletubbies, but they were more like Slenditubbies.) After the Teletubbie spawned it I got so scared somehow I teleported to the house I am living in now. Everybody that lives here we're going to bed. After a few minuets a Teletubbie came and opened my door. This time I got so scared INSIDE my dream I was thinking to myself, "Wake up. come on please wake up!" And yeah... that was it, oh yeah.. I also woke up paralyzed. Anyways, share your crazy dreams, it can be any kind, just has to be crazy.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
    Title asks it all.

(Before I share mine I'd just like to say that I've had this dream many times before, but this time it was a different scenario and it also became a lucid dream somehow .)

Here is one of mine:

So it was night time at me and my brother were going to bed. My mother had told me, "Be sure to block your door, you don't want them coming in and taking you in your sleep." I was thinking and I had remembered, "OH! The Teletubbies, they spawn at night!" Even with my mother telling me that, I seized to keep the door barricaded. Next thing you know, a Teletubbie spawns right in my closet. (I keep referring to them at Teletubbies, but they were more like Slenditubbies.) After the Teletubbie spawned it I got so scared somehow I teleported to the house I am living in now. Everybody that lives here we're going to bed. After a few minuets a Teletubbie came and opened my door. This time I got so scared INSIDE my dream I was thinking to myself, "Wake up. come on please wake up!" And yeah... that was it, oh yeah.. I also woke up paralyzed. Anyways, share your crazy dreams, it can be any kind, just has to be crazy.
    Oh my God so this dream is kind of gross. So I had a dream where I had worms coming out of my feet and then I had to get my whole leg amputated because there were babies throughout my whole leg being born by the second. It was really weird. This was also pretty recently.

Then I had another dream a few years ago where my neighbor's house was for sale and people were visiting it so we went over to say hi. Then they started freaking out like "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" then my other neighbor came jumping off of our porch parkour style and ran over to us. In the end, we all laid in the grass sing the cup song.
    Howdy

Comment

Crucified baby in a microwave.

Comment

This one time there were these characters that vaguely looked like a mix between Lego big-figs and Growtopians (I didn’t play Growtopia at that time, oddly). Thyme were invading the earth and it was night. We were told to not use any lights because they would attract the thingies, but then one of those big yard lights turned on, and I saw several glowing eyes. My parents got kidnapped while I ran towards a bridge and jumped. The monsters were very scary and I could swim so ye.

Another time, there were bees coming out of a beer bottle which were suddenly infinitely swarming out of the cap hole. We threw the bottle outside and then the door was closed on me. Bees went in my ear and then I died.
        ign: Noobified
        Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
        Discord: Noobified#7916

Beta Guild Elder

current active world: powfarts

Comment

you guys remember your dreAM? i mean like how
          IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
          I kept eating apples lol

Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

Comment

Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
            you guys remember your dreAM? i mean like how
            Same... I never dream at least I don’t think I do
            Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

well it kinda went like this :

So.. i think there’s somekind of a monster or an alien lifeform or even a T-Virus outbreak type of situation, so people moved out to an island where whatever hunt us cannot reach for a reason in which i do not know, i left the island and went to my school and for some reason there are people in that school, heck even the school function normaly! anyway, one of those creature came and basically commit mass murder.

I then slayed the beast and as i looked upon the dead mutilated body of people, i remembered that my girlfriend was here, so i looked for her and eventually found her in the library in a condition in which her arm was severed.

And for some unknown reason i was at a harbour with my girlfriend and she STILL HAVE HER ARM like tf? anyway we waited for our boat and when it came she ran to the boat, the boat instantly went like “damn bro we gotta run gl” on me and left, so i waited another boat and it went to the safe island, i met my friend there and we called an uber to pick up my girlfriend which she ended up in a different harbour.
              IGN : Polyphia

Comment

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
                Title asks it all.

Here is one of mine:

Oh goodie! This question.

Okay so it was a warm rainy night. Im tucked in, eyes droopy, and Ive entered the REM stage. This dream starts off with a bunch of Minks on my bed, they're just there staying still. Then I blink, I suddenly am in a different dimension. There were flying trees, humans with owl heads, cake with corn and chicken, it was basically very VERY odd. Though I’d take those dreams over nightmares (In which I never really have) anytime of the night.
                Heya! So its me, YourBoii!
                Stay Safe, Be Courteous and Have Kindness

Comment

Apparently there are some dreams that I actually remembered.

The weirdest one was when I was on a moving house filled with glass furniture.

that's it. I can't remember anymore.

and it was dark

I think it was a nightmare.
                  GenSEAF
                  Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                  Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                  I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                  Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

I remember a glimpse of a dream when I was young, I got sucked into a giant hole and I could'nt breathe. Still haunts me to this day.
                    IGN: IB4RA
                    Discord: scribbie#9154

Comment

I had a nightmare where I drilled a hole in my tooth with my own teeth and the splinters of the tooth multiplied, I almost induced vomit on the bed
                      IGN: Deftera
                      Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                      Latest Youtube Video:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

My worst nightmare

Mine was a case of sleep paralysis.

I awoke because I heard a thump downstairs but wasn’t able to move. The fear in my body at the moment was indescribable as I heard foot steps staggering up my stairs and a peculiar sort of whisper/mumble repeating the same chant. My bed’s in front of my door and it was wide open... I was contemplating on hiding or locking my door but I was frozen. The figure (a sort of shadow) came up to me, keep in mind I’m in the pure dark with only a glimpse of light from the lamppost across the road which made me feel less alone. I can’t really describe how they came up to me because I was closing my eyes in fear but it felt like the longest seconds in my life. This is when something touches me. I panicked and went from a slouch to backing up in my bed, tugging at the wall next to it. I was so relieved because my eyes had deceived me. The figure was my mom. But that’s really the end of the story it’s a bit anticlimactic but oh well. Now just to tell you why she was waking me up in the middle of the night was because I have bronchitis and had a cold which makes it quite hard to breath as I had a blocked nose and already have breathing problems never mind the fact that I was panicking over a shadow
                        LetsGo

Comment

Many dreams I had are weird. And doesnt make sense at all, I'll keep it short.

1.Falling of a platform of black stuffs with green grids on the surface. Picture a world as a black box with green grids and everything is just black matter with green grids. After falling of, I would transfer to a random place I knew or somewhere I imagined the place I would want to go. But when falling off I felt gravity a lot. If I fell down from a high place(eg. 5th floor of a apartment) I would just warped back to the green grid world. Strangely It seemes realistic.

2. In a Rpg world fighting some humanoid creatures with my friends. One of them died. Then you know the typical 'I will avenge you' thingy. With a lot of lightsabers(?) and castles(!?). Also the gravity is kinda weak so I kinda float around and being pulled back to the ground, cuz gravity. I felt embarrassed after that.

3. Finding a black person (I mean like rly black there are no organs visible, no eyes, no ear, everything is black about it(It is genderless). Then somehow I am irritated and took a knife from god knows where and stabbed it many times, it kept struggling. And somehow the smartass from my primary school showed up and was shocked. Then well.... hmm I wonder what happened next.
                          Also no racism intended.

4. Hearing my mother scolding at me while she falling off a staircase cuz there are banana peels everywhere and I screamed. I could not hear my voice until I woke up.

5. Sleeping on the bed, paralysed, I shouted so loud but I couldn't hear myself. I was pulled to another realm, there are a lot of games and you have to wager your soul to play. Then I found an exit and I am back on the bed finding myself awake, then I experimented to go back to the realm but nothing happened.

6. This is the dream I liked the most but it is not weird, so don't expect anything weird. Back then I felt guilty for all the stuffs I did to a particular friend. In the dream that particular friend accepted my apology and we had fun, like a lot of fun. Then my mother woke me up and everything is gone. I just wanted to share this dream since you guys were talking about dreams afterall.

Most of them doesn't make sense but I felt like sharing it.
                          "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                          Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
                          sigpic
                          *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Working...
                          X