Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisah
    replied
    Well, as commonly said, you can eat less. Try to distract yourself with other things, it's surprising how much one can eat if bored. Like, if I'm playing Growtopia, I forget about food and I generally don't become hungry (not exactly healthy but yeah).
    For a while, I stopped eating dinner which is quite efficient if trying to lose weight. But, a small warning, you might become hungry at night when you are going to sleep.
    Also, remember that as you lose weight, the amount of calories your body needs to maintain itself becomes less so if you are trying to a lot of weight, after you lose the weights you have to adjust you diet.
    Good luck

Leave a comment:

• okay990gt
    replied
    Originally posted by SSgeyo View Post
    Your GymBro
    nice name bro

Leave a comment:

• SSgeyo
    replied
    STARVE YOURSELF. Jk.. Just Lift some weights 1Hour a day or do cardio.
    Limit Sweet foods such as sugars and candies / chocolates etc.
    Eat a good amount of protein,carbs,and fats.
    Protein = Boost your metabolism.

Sincerely,

Your GymBro

Leave a comment:

• MathTheNight
    replied
    Not gain too much weight daily.

In my opinion, the best way to not gain too much fat is not to eat too much and keep your status on eating healthy food daily, not chips and all.
    Many people have their bodies and different functions, my body gets rid of the fat quickly, but I get hungry fast after it but I bury that issue.

Also, many items have a ton of fat, it's why the best option to do is check how much it has by checking the back of the product.

Leave a comment:

• TobyLerasco
    replied
    Exercise, drink water before meals, avoid Processed foods (there's more but I'm lazy to list em all)

Leave a comment:

• Thicc Boi
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeo View Post
    helppp im gettting fatttttttttttttttt

Idk or is it just me that quarantine made me eat more junk food more than ever
    Just stop eating unhealthy food

Leave a comment:

• Meercats
    replied
    People here better have a sixpack b4 they can actually convince me to lose weight :v

Leave a comment:

• TeachMeHow
    replied
    Try to eat low in calories, or fast smt

Leave a comment:

• Rimuoi
    replied
    Fasting

Leave a comment:

• Comment
    replied
    Try to lay low on the calories. Also what I do is trying to substitute junk food with some fruits or vegetables and try to eat less overall.

Leave a comment:

• Sharox
    replied
    The best way to lose weight is by calorie deficit. If you want to go the extra mile to lose fat then do some HIT cardio (not light like someone said above). Also, drink lots of water so you feel more full.

Leave a comment:

• Aoshi
    replied
    From what I know, reducing weight is heavily reliant on what you eat, which is the hardest part about losing weight since there so much easily accessible unhealthy food. You can workout all you want but if you don't diet correctly, it becomes a lot harder.

Leave a comment:

• Lokean
    replied
    Lemon water and cardio UwU

Leave a comment:

• Electrolava9
    replied
    Dragon speaking...

Eat 2 times per day which are breakfast and lunch only, if you have routines like cycling, exercise. You'll better do it

Leave a comment:

• blakadder
    replied
    Drink a lot of water, exercise enough, and sleep well. Sounds basic right? Also, don't starve yourself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X