About Anime.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Anime.

Well, can you guys suggest me any good animes, I'm pretty bored so if you know any good animes that are not boring I would really appreciate it.

Animes that I have watched:

Kimetsu No Yaiba and I actually Loved it.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Nice list, lol.

I suggest you try to put what genres you are interested in so people have a good idea what you're into (and I have a good idea, as well)
    IGN: kroakie
    "7/19/13"

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
      Nice list, lol.

I suggest you try to put what genres you are interested in so people have a good idea what you're into (and I have a good idea, as well)
      To be honest I like any series that are a not boring example: Kimetsu no Yaiba wasn't boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
        Well, can you guys suggest me any good animes, I'm pretty bored so if you know any good animes that are not boring I would really appreciate it.

dude wrong subforum, this is the second time you do it even tho people told u about it
        IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
          dude wrong subforum, this is the second time you do it even tho people told u about it
          lol what you mean? 1st of all I didn't find my 1st one so I thought it was gone or something so I made 2nd one and if it's wrong where I put it then.

Comment

Growtopia Tavern
            IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by mykzben View Post
              Growtopia Tavern
              I thought it's only for Growtopia stuff. I'm asking completely another topic which doesn't really touch Growtopia so I think I already have in the right thread.

Comment

I thought it's only for Growtopia stuff. I'm asking completely another topic which doesn't really touch Growtopia so I think I already have in the right thread.
                there's clearly stated "off topic" inside the bracket
                =IGN : Crausse=
                Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Cory in the House.

Growtopia Tavern is for non-Growtopia stuff, Everything Else is for Growtopia stuff that doesn't fit in any other sub-forum.
                  My heart belongs to Mistie ๐Ÿ’˜
                  I love her so so much eee
                  how do I add back my sigpic
                  Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! โค๏ธ

Comment

u have watched one of the most disgusting anime ive ever seen.
                    LosArbitos

Comment

Originally posted by LosArbitos View Post
                      u have watched one of the most disgusting anime ive ever seen.
                      What do you mean, it won anime of the year. By the way, I didn't like it anyways.
                      IGN: SydeEvil
                      Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Watch Gurren Lagann!!! It's my #1, and I've had a few other players watch it recently - they love it. The action always escalates, and the characters are so awesome.
                        Canadian Community Manager

Dream big! The future is yours!!!

Link to my official IG

Comment

Originally posted by Odric View Post
                          Watch Gurren Lagann!!! It's my #1, and I've had a few other players watch it recently - they love it. The action always escalates, and the characters are so awesome.
                          Is it a superpowered/supernatural character because I'm into them.
                          IGN: SydeEvil
                          Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by Odric View Post
                            only the real ones know how akame ga kill's actions escalate every 5 mins and how it surprises u with every episode
                            IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Samurai Champloo,
                              (from the creator of Cowboy Bebop, you know it's going to be great it's about 2 fairly strong and interesting Samurai that became bodyguards for a little girl who is traveling to find the samurai who smells of sunflower, it sounds boring I know but trust me, you have to watch to believe. The combination of Hip Hop music with Samurai is the thing I didn't know I needed the OST is great, the comedy is great too. either way, this anime is a must to watch.)

(Shingeki no Kyojin)
                              an anime about titans, humanity on the brink of collapse, sh*t will get down real quick in this anime, if you loved kimetsu no yaiba, I think you'll like this one.) 10/10

Black Clover,
                              (MC's are pretty much like Naruto and Sasuke, except there are some changes. It's a fantasy world where the main character doesn't have what they called mana, and his rival being of course, stronger than him in any way. Of course, the MC is going to get an unnatural power where not everyone has it, the anime's pretty good. ) 10/10

Yakusoku no Neverland,
                              (tells a story where demons controlled the world and made a 'human farm' where children are raised until they're 10, which is when they'll be harvested and will become food for the demons, 3 children found out about this and plan to escape the farm. This gives me 'Death note' vibe. Great anime regardless.) 8/10

Goblin Slayer,
                              (A story about a mysterious man who always accepts the quest to hunt Goblins, later he would be accompanied by a dwarf, a lizard, an elf and a 15-year-old girl healer of course.) 9/10

Dororo,
                              (a story about a boy that had most of his body taken by a demon, got helped by an old man and trying to get his body back by slaying a bunch of monsters, accompanied by a child. Pretty good.) 9/10

Baki,
                              (The strongest men around the world came to Japan to fight the rumored 'Strongest man in the world'. It's pretty fun to watch, pretty entertaining, the animation you might not like though.) 8.5/10

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari,
                              (A story where 4 people in the real-time world got transported after reading a particular book they've found into a fantasy world where the prophecy told that there will be 4 heroes who will defend the world from the great evil. Cliche I know, but the anime is surprisingly good. At telling the story, action, and making you really hate the antagonist.) 9.5/10

I'm not the one to describe the plot of an anime but I tried my best, hope you'll like the list.
                              ็œŸใฎๅนธ็ฆใ‚’้”ๆˆ.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X