Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ill make you a looped beat, just tell me how you want it to sound like

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ill make you a looped beat, just tell me how you want it to sound like

    Jazz Hop, LoFI, LoFi Hiphop, LoFI Jazz Hop, or anything you can think of, I could also do some Geometry Dash inspired tracks.

    Eh i'm just bored and i've been producing tracks for 4 days straight, style were always the same so that's why I wanna ask some request so that I could make more different styles, also learn while i'm at it.

    ---------

    Cash Maniac X Vengence (endings)- Impossible to make a perfect loop without reproducing the entire part of the song, sorry my skills and knowledge still can't do that.

    At the speed of light-Soon //Country style it is...oh boi

    Innocent- WIP //Notes are too complex for a remix, I remade it and it's sounding quite good.

    Never gonna give you up-Soon //but like srsly...

    update: might not be able to work on these soon, unexpectedly, im having online classes and I will be busy.
    Last edited by Sombodi; 06-19-2020, 09:42 AM.
    Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

  • #2
    STOP POSTING NOW! YOU ARE AT 420 POSTS










    nicce btw
    Information about me:

    Comment


    • #3
      the outro of cash maniac by Denzel Curry
      the outro of vengeance by also Denzel Curry

      I love them tbh would be great if you can create a perfect loop
      Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        did you just say geometry dash?

        REMAKE 'AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT'

        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
        Random stuff in GOLA
        ▲◭△△△◮▲
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
          did you just say geometry dash?

          REMAKE 'AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT'
          ooh boy...

          and how do you want it to sound?

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
          the outro of cash maniac by Denzel Curry
          the outro of vengeance by also Denzel Curry

          I love them tbh would be great if you can create a perfect loop
          imma try to recreate the outros and will see what I can do

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by RomanPirate View Post
          STOP POSTING NOW! YOU ARE AT 420 POSTS










          nicce btw
          I....uh....nice
          Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

          Comment


          • #6
            Yo, make a remix of my "innocent" song from roblox if you want.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3M61PY5KfI

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Frostburn Exd View Post
              Yo, make a remix of my "innocent" song from roblox if you want.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3M61PY5KfI
              will do!


              10charss
              Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

              Comment


              • #8
                I want a song that goes :
                BAM BAM
                BOOM BAM BAM BAM BAM BARARAMAB BAM BAM BAM BOUM BIM BAMfloor-gang BAM LA LA BAM LA LAa-ah LA LAbim-bom LA BAM BAMO BOUM
                Real woof-woof king.
                I own BUYUPGRADE
                (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

                Comment


                • #9
                  domestic violence type beat
                  Originally posted by tson
                  *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                  Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                  The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

                  Contact Info:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
                    I want a song that goes :
                    BAM BAM
                    BOOM BAM BAM BAM BAM BARARAMAB BAM BAM BAM BOUM BIM BAMfloor-gang BAM LA LA BAM LA LAa-ah LA LAbim-bom LA BAM BAMO BOUM


                    - - - Updated - - -

                    Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                    domestic violence type beat
                    https://youtu.be/4wX2xBOuzRg
                    Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sombodi View Post
                      ooh boy...

                      and how do you want it to sound?

                      - - - Updated - - -



                      imma try to recreate the outros and will see what I can do

                      - - - Updated - - -



                      I....uh....nice
                      idk make it sound like take me home, country roads

                      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                      ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                      Random stuff in GOLA
                      ▲◭△△△◮▲
                      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        never gonna give you up
                        I have no idea what I'm doing.

                        hi do u like maths
                        www.coolmathgames.com
                        www.mathsisfun.com

                        Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
                        sigpic
                        ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X