Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any affordable laptops you would reccomend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any affordable laptops you would reccomend?

Title says it all. I've saved up 500$ for over 3 years. Any affordable laptops you would recommend for daily tasks?

I'm tired of asking my sister to borrow her laptop

no apple products pls

hi

If it's only for daily task, I guess you should go for a laptop that has an Intel 3 or even better an AMD Ryzen 3, AMD is very affordable for people who has a low budget.
    Well, it's only for daily tasks, it shouldn't pose a problem unless you mean for gaming then you gotta raise your budget a little more.

I am no expert at things like these, I'm still learning. It's better to ask a professional or any tech-expert in your nearest tech store for better assurance. I only learn these kind of things on youtube, there are tons of laptop recommendations there, that might help you on choosing the one that fits for you.

If whatever I said is wrong, feel free to correct me.

Comment

$500 will not do you any good for a laptop, I suggest building a Desktop PC, you’ll make out more of the money and will work better.
      Quit this game already
      I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
      Discord: Ash#4444 Harmony#2030
      Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
        $500 will not do you any good for a laptop, I suggest building a Desktop PC, you’ll make out more of the money and will work better.
        That’s not really true. A $500 dollar laptop is more than enough for just daily tasks.
        "The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" - Sora

Comment

Originally posted by Jeo View Post
          Title says it all. I've saved up 500$ for over 3 years. Any affordable laptops you would recommend for daily tasks?

I'm tired of asking my sister to borrow her laptop

no apple products pls

Lenovo ideapad something i forgot,the one that had ryzen 3 2.6ghz clocked , it priced only about 400-500$ if im not mistaken
          IGN:Cornered

Comment

Originally posted by SirNooby View Post
            That’s not really true. A $500 dollar laptop is more than enough for just daily tasks.
            True, but with $500 you have more options + would be cheaper and better than buying a laptop.
            IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Working...
            X