Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weebness is dying

my inner weeb is dying

older me used to binge watch 12+ episodes a day , now am struggling to finish a 12 episode anime... is my weebness dying? I mean degeneracy isn't but man motivation to watch anime is gone anyone else had this stuff going for them?
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Why even take pride in watching anime, it’s not like anime defines who you are. It’s normal to grow tired of things - you’ve probably just ran out of shows to watch. Move on to books or movies or television or any other form of entertainment, do sports or something. Expand your scope of vision from anime to other stuff. The world isn’t just anime! Go explore other activities!!

Comment

Be grateful.

You are the grain of sand that has slipped through the claws of Evil.
      Run like the wind
      IGN: Clarken
      Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

I am the same way. There are series I want to watch; when I start and finish one, I enjoy the whole experience and stuff, but I cannot really find the motivation to start another series.

It is a weird feeling: intentionally avoiding something I enjoy as if it is just more work. Maybe I am just too busy.
        Last edited by Ohlid; 06-28-2020, 11:54 PM.
        Originally posted by tson
        *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
        Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
        The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Hahahaha, I was like that too when I was really into anime back then. Nowadays, I rarely watch anime and frequently read mangas or sometimes read some light novels. Binge-watching isn't really fun in the long run, you'll get bored after finishing whatever you were watching and commonly it's hard to find new things to watch. That's what I learn when I was watching Korean Dramas, lol. I had a hard time finding good things to watch that's why I try to watch 1-3 episodes a day.

It's really hard to watch anime or other things if it's the same thing over and over again..

Comment

I don’t think your inner weeb fading is any problem
            IGN: Deftera
            Just a Touhou fan and otaku
            Latest Youtube Video:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL6FSSJGRPc

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!

Comment

If that's it so be it.
              "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
              Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
              sigpic
              *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                I am the same way. There are series I want to watch; when I start and finish one, I enjoy the whole experience and stuff, but I cannot really find the motivation to start another series.

It is a weird feeling: intentionally avoiding something I enjoy as if it is just more work. Maybe I am just too busy.
                Wow, you perfectly summed up my situation as well.
                IGN: Onan
                Discord: Onan#1401

FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG

Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
                God I hate my forum name

Comment

very normal
                  IGN: MadMewMew

Turning insane and toxic over not winning wotd Day: 49

Comment

you could go read mangas n stuff

Comment

You're growing up. You're mind develops and changes. Perhaps idk.

IGN: Creano
                      Level: 101
                      YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
                      Discord: iCreator#8781
                      Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
                      I SEE YOU

Comment

it's hard to finding an exciting anime lately I'm just re watch anime and waiting for next on going anime
                        ​​​​
                        Dating is something you can't do alone, so let's try it together?
                        - Rimuoi-sama

Comment

Same, but my weebness isn't dying, it's increasing.

There's just not much good quality shows. So I started learning Japanese, so far I'm done with hiragana and katagana moving into kanji.

Might be easier for me since I know Chinese.
                          [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                          [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post

yea this is basically it in a nutshell like there's millions of shows I want to watch I just don't feel like it maybe it's being busy
                            Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

sigpic

Comment

Samee, for me, I used to be able to binge watch animes but then I got tired of it so I moved on to mangas/manhuas/manhwas. I binge read a lot of them but it soon turn to a burden. I could barely read half of it without getting bored and I constantly check the amount of chapters it have. After that, I moved on to novel and as usual, I got tired of it pretty quickly. Like for this novel, I read 70% of it and felt exhausted, manage to read to 80% the next day, and just leave the novel hanging for like about a week now.

So yeah, for me I think the tiredness and boredom is due to overwatching and overreading the contents, making you know basically most of the things are will happen in the story because of cliché.
                              IGN: Scatteredli
                              Level: Kinda low
                              WL: Kinda broke...
                              Goal: I dunno? Increase my social skills..?
                              Constantly changing my set

Comment

Working...
                              X