Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLanning to play LoL better, any tips?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PLanning to play LoL better, any tips?

    I just know the basics, what the objectives are, and how to buy/recall/ the fact that you need to "last hit" the minions to get the gold.
    Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

  • #2
    /muteall at start of the game as people can be very toxic even in bots

    Try to look at minimap constantly when you play pvp. Pings are also very useful to rely information to your teammates but try not to spam it as it gets annoying

    Buy pengu emote if you haven't
    IGN:Zhaode
    Met Santa Seth @ Dec 2015
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sombodi View Post
      I just know the basics, what the objectives are, and how to buy/recall/ the fact that you need to "last hit" the minions to get the gold.
      Do you have map awareness, good decision making...
      As for me high elo player, Don't buy emotes that stupid.... Any who, just continue doing those because your gonna need that in rank high elo
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

      Comment


      • #4
        It heavily depends on what lane you play if you want better tips.
        IGN: Lv1PLAYER
        Goals: chill and have fun

        Follow me on Instagram if you want: @lv1player

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Zhao De Ng View Post
          /muteall at start of the game as people can be very toxic even in bots

          Try to look at minimap constantly when you play pvp. Pings are also very useful to rely information to your teammates but try not to spam it as it gets annoying

          Buy pengu emote if you haven't
          yeah alot of toxic people, I already know how to ping. Idk about emotes tho
          Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
            Do you have map awareness, good decision making...
            I think I have good map awareness, my rotation just sucks.
            Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

            Comment


            • #7
              Uninstall the game,it’s healthier


              Jokes aside,focus on farming early on and don’t go too far out of your way to help teammates unless you’re the jungler or support.
              Never lose experience early on,losing gold because getting pushed back is fine,but you must always stand near to get experience since level lead is sometimes more important
              IGN:xolotyl
              Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.

              contact me on discord if you need anything
              Xolotyl#2579

              Comment


              • #8
                not playing the game to begin with seems like a great tip
                Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello, I am here for my annual 3 posts a year to contribute to threads that are relevant to me.

                  Most of the game is played in the bottom right corner of your screen (or wherever you put your minimap in your HUD setup). Get into the habit of looking at the map after every last hit and make most, if not all your decisions based on that. If you're playing botlane and you don't see the enemy jungler or midlaner on the minimap, you have to assume any fight you decide to take will be a 2v4.

                  The minimap is useless if you don't ward. Look up where, why, and when to ward. Should be plenty of resources on youtube.

                  Pretty subjective, but limit your champion pool. If you get very comfortable with your character's kit, you can focus on learning the actual game instead of constantly learning new champions.

                  I'm assuming you're new, so learn how to play with an unlocked camera.

                  If you're looking for educational league content, Pekin Woof on youtube is an extremely good midlaner, but what he teaches can be applied to every role. He generally explains what he does and why he does it after everything he does.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Firstly, put your mini-map scale to 100%, learn the habit of watching mini-map a LOT.
                    At the beginning of the game, don't restrict yourself on only few champions, try to play all champions. Always read what your abilities do, remember them and really know what everything does.
                    When you want to play ranked, focus on <3-10 champions, master them.
                    Take advantages of your champions, for example. if you're playing Jayce mid/top, what suits a very aggressive play style, you can harass your opponents constantly, what is extremely "help-full" in early game.
                    IGN: JuhQuu
                    Road to 1000 dl.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Maybe you should do some courses on Lol. I guess there should be some that cost not much. You could use different boosting services as well I guess.On a number of specialised forums it turned out that people often use https://skycoach.gg/lol-boost. Maybe you should give it a try?
                      Last edited by Winnisius; 08-07-2020, 10:46 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Stop playing and uninstall, not even joking, this game will just make you feel stressed and crush your soul
                        this is boring
                        Add me on discord
                        holaloh#9553

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rush View Post
                          Hello, I am here for my annual 3 posts a year to contribute to threads that are relevant to me.

                          Most of the game is played in the bottom right corner of your screen (or wherever you put your minimap in your HUD setup). Get into the habit of looking at the map after every last hit and make most, if not all your decisions based on that. If you're playing botlane and you don't see the enemy jungler or midlaner on the minimap, you have to assume any fight you decide to take will be a 2v4.

                          The minimap is useless if you don't ward. Look up where, why, and when to ward. Should be plenty of resources on youtube.

                          Pretty subjective, but limit your champion pool. If you get very comfortable with your character's kit, you can focus on learning the actual game instead of constantly learning new champions.

                          I'm assuming you're new, so learn how to play with an unlocked camera.

                          If you're looking for educational league content, Pekin Woof on youtube is an extremely good midlaner, but what he teaches can be applied to every role. He generally explains what he does and why he does it after everything he does.
                          thank you, yeah I still need to work my last hit timings hahaha. Will also check out Pekin Woof later this day since im free.
                          Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by holaloh View Post
                            Stop playing and uninstall, not even joking, this game will just make you feel stressed and crush your soul
                            I mean GD was the first game that made me rage and quit hard, csgo was more tolerable even if some players are toxic and I assume it should be the same with LoL.
                            Anyways, I've been playing for a week or two now and so far, it's been great and found some discord friends that helped me about items and proper rotations.
                            Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              As a silver player you can play as support role!
                              and if your tired of support role you can buy nunu & wilump and do jungle role! nunu is good at ganking
                              if you are tired of jungle, buy diana and do mid role, diana is good at clashing and seting and dont forget to buy sstopwatct
                              if you done with mid role, just buy nasus and go for top role, nasus is hella strong in the late game, i suggest to not play as adc becuz your team will blam you if your not there in clashing :/

                              all my opinions

                              bad english
                              I started playing gt last August 23 2019
                              I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
                              Road To Magplant

                              Total Networth: 22dls
                              Magplant: 50dls

                              Goals:
                              Gaia:0/1
                              Magplant:0/1
                              Rayman:0/1
                              Buy+ World:0/1
                              Doodad: SOLD

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X