Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I require assistance.

So...
    I have been tasked to do a retirement video for my school principal and I has 0 ideas except for photos and video clips.(And also a few quotes about retirement except that I don't know what quote to use)

I want to know about how my video should look like and proper arrangement of my clips.

Also if anyone does animators here know how to create an animation?

My deadline is in a few days.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    sigpic
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Compile your clips and pictures of him/her while having a smooth transition (like dissolve) in between each of them while wholesome BGM is playing. Add a thank you message at the end then slowly fade to black. That’s basically what I thought of once I read “retirement video.”

If you want to be extra, you could interview(?) teachers and/or students asking them how much impact the principal has made in your school. Idk idk, may sound cheesy lmao

About the pacing/sequencing, maybe you could first add clips or pics of the principal participating in recent school events, smiling or whatever. Then, by the end, you could show pictures of him/her with a group (of the teachers/students) before the “thank you” appears.
    IGN: Onan
    Discord: Onan#1401

FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG

Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
    God I hate my forum name

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker11 View Post
      Compile your clips and pictures of him/her while having a smooth transition (like dissolve) in between each of them while wholesome BGM is playing. Add a thank you message at the end then slowly fade to black. That’s basically what I thought of once I read “retirement video.”

If you want to be extra, you could interview(?) teachers and/or students asking them how much impact the principal has made in your school. Idk idk, may sound cheesy lmao

About the pacing/sequencing, maybe you could first add clips or pics of the principal participating in recent school events, smiling or whatever. Then, by the end, you could show pictures of him/her with a group (of the teachers/students) before the “thank you” appears.
      This does give me something.
      Thank you!
      *fades into black*
      "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
      Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
      sigpic
      *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Originally posted by NotTheCat View Post
        This does give me something.
        Thank you!
        *fades into black*
        Glad I could be of help
        IGN: Onan
        Discord: Onan#1401

FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG