JoJo's bizarre adventure opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoJo's bizarre adventure opinions

I enjoy JoJo but would like to see your view on it.
    Lurking in GT Forums even though i don't play gt 24/7 like you guys

Goals:

Total DLs: 57/200

Friend Goal: 48/100

Puddy Leash 0/1 :/

sigpic

I enjoyed part 1 and 2, with hamon. It felt like there was a great plot, with the villians and their motivations being fleshed out fully.

From part 3 onwards, I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of stands. It feels that every episode is just there for some random enemy to get beat up, and those enemies were just hired thugs.
    I'm at part 4 now, I placed it on hold at about episode 9. In addition to the random bad guys appearing just for the sake of being there, I personally really dislike the background art.

I heard that part 5 has more memes, so I'm looking forward to that
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

sigpic

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

Comment

IDK what to even say...

I love it!

Can't even decide which part I liked the most... For sure not golden wind, but there's something I like in every other part...
      My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
      M e n a c i n g. . .
      ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

I like All part but dunno about part 8
        Ign: RimUwU

Comment

Originally posted by Deadasaur View Post
          I enjoy JoJo but would like to see your view on it.
          Everything is good. Even read the manga. Looks like we're still waiting for Purple Haze Feedback OVA or Stone Ocean anime adaptation
          IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
          I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
            I like All part but dunno about part 8
            IMO JoJolion is pretty brainhurting

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
            IDK what to even say...

I love it!

Can't even decide which part I liked the most... For sure not golden wind, but there's something I like in every other part...
            For me it's quite easy to pick my favourite part.

Diamond Is Unbreakable
            Lurking in GT Forums even though i don't play gt 24/7 like you guys

Goals:

Total DLs: 57/200

Friend Goal: 48/100

Puddy Leash 0/1 :/

sigpic

Comment

Part 1 is well average, understandable since it doesn’t have a lot of episodes

Part 2 is great, Joseph is one of my favorite JoJo, the villain is also pretty great especially Whamuu and Kars

Part 3 is good enough, this part just doesn’t feel that great to me, the Stardust Crusaders is of course a great team, but the story just felt too slow, Dio is wild

Part 4 is great, it’s kinda a mix between cheerful & grim and i absolutely loved it, Yoshikage Kira is a great villain and Josuke is also a good JoJo, Okuyasu, Koichi and Rohan are also a good JoBro

Part 5 is not too great, the characters are superb especially the gang and la squadra, but Giorno is kinda lacking emotion which kinda turns me off for a bit, but the story is great, Diavolo however is just superb

Part 6 is great, the cast is great, Jotaro is back again, Pucci is goddamn OP, the final battle is just menacing

Part 7 is superb, horses, balls, stands, guns, jesus himself what could go wrong?

Part 8 haven’t read that
              Last edited by Ecrivain; 07-27-2020, 05:02 PM. Reason: Nooo
              tu me manques.
              IGN : Lovecraftian
              My Insta : ecrii_
              Originally posted by Her
              i want to break up..

Comment

Part 1 is pretty boring, because Jonathan Joestar is a generic protagonist with a generic storyline, but nevertheless Dio made that flaw nonexistent

Part 2 is real comedy, that’s all I wanted to say, probably one of the best parts

Part 3 isn’t bad, but the plot gets pretty boring and you could skip pretty much to the last part and still understand the plot

Part 4, never really watched it

Part 5 is so far my favorite part, I can’t really describe how is it my favorite, but it just works like King Crimson

Never read the manga
                IGN: Deftera
                Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                Latest Youtube Video:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOY...DefteraGetsuyo

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

-part 1 and 5 are the weakest parts
                  -the anime for part 3 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long
                  -in order the best parts are 4, 6, 7, 8
                  -the best jojo is josuk8 or johhny

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
                  Never read the manga
                  hurry up and read it
                  IGN: Tlaloc1
                  Level 97 / 125
                  1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                  Steam
                  Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

not a fan of jojo artstyle
                    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                    I love her so so much eee
                    how do I add back my sigpic
                    IGN: Dynnie
                    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

I have to say it's my favorite anime, I' watched all anime adaptations and OVAs(don't watch the OVAs by APPP, for safety reasons)except for all the thus spoke kishibe rohan OVAs (who knows when they'll all be released), read the part 6 and 7 manga, I don't want to start part 8 because I know I'll catch up to it in no time and I'll be left waiting every month(even though it's a really long part, but I finished part 7 faster than I'd like to admit) for a new chapter. Temptations are high, I'll read the light novel spin-offs to keep myself distracted.

It's a pretty unique anime, if I had to describe it in one word, it's bizarre . I like its art style more than most anime, I have to thank David production for doing such amazing adaptations, the animation, sound design and art are all top tier.

My favorite part is part 7(yes, I know, that's what everyone says, but gosh damn is it good, the ending had be crying way more than I'd like to admit), favorite animated part is either 4 or 5, 4 for having the happiest ending for a jojo part and part 5 for being because it just hits different.

btw, I know a lot of people get stuck on part 1 and drop it, but I have to say, IT GETS WAAAAAAAYYYYY BETTER onward, part 1 is only 9 episodes, the second half of phantom blood is definitely better than the first too. After you finish part 1, you can watch the timeless masterpiece that is part 2, battle tendency, Joseph Joestar best jojo.

Okay, it's 11pm, I'm sleep deprived, I have school tomorrow, and I'm not sure how mentally stable I am right now, this has been Crafty, signing out.
                      Professional thread killer

Comment

Working...
                      X