Your frustrating gt moments >:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your frustrating gt moments >:)

I basically just made this thread to let off some steam after two things that happened today. This morning, i went geiger hunting in my usual geiger world. I was the only one at first but another person came and followed me as I look for the spot. I'm kinda used to it since i use my geiger a lot, didn't really mind anything...up until the point where he found the signal first and got a GEIGER CHARGER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

And it didn't stop there! Just right now, while hunting, somebody got a white crystal right in my face once again. How the hell am i this unlucky
    IGN: Okuninushi
    Account Created: ~2014
    Hours Played: 700+ Hours
    Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

hihihihihi veri unluki
    but also if you got the prize instead of him you probably wouldn't get white crystal or geiger charger since prizes are randomized
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

It's fine. I helped my friend do his first surgery and he got a thingamabob, while i spent many dls on 5k surgeries (this was in 2015). I didn't get a single wl. Thankfully i'm not needy.

A real life friend of mine got a thingamabob from 10 surgeries, he massed growsabers and got 2 flamesabers, he bought beach blasts and got a phoenix scarf, he boughts surprises and got sfw. he was inactive in between each event for a while, and he only played to do these. sold the mabob for 7500 to put into perspective. i didn't get anything.
      Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
      IGN:Quarterstone
      Level:125

Comment

Originally posted by 5351 View Post
        It's fine. I helped my friend do his first surgery and he got a thingamabob, while i spent many dls on 5k surgeries (this was in 2015). I didn't get a single wl. Thankfully i'm not needy.

A real life friend of mine got a thingamabob from 10 surgeries, he massed growsabers and got 2 flamesabers, he bought beach blasts and got a phoenix scarf, he boughts surprises and got sfw. he was inactive in between each event for a while, and he only played to do these. sold the mabob for 7500 to put into perspective. i didn't get anything.
        i feel much much happier Reminded me of one of my irl friends, i invited him to play with me back in 2014. I only had round 20 wls but made sure i shared stuff to him. A few days later, he got Angels from breaking his first heart crystal.
        IGN: Okuninushi
        Account Created: ~2014
        Hours Played: 700+ Hours
        Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

I remembered that songpyeon event last harvest 2016 when I started the game. I was farming that time and the special event popped up. As soon as I jump to get one of the songpyeons, the event ended. Man, if I got all those (which are almost at the same location since it's nowhere in the main area), I would have instant wls.

Originally posted by Okuninushi View Post
          I basically just made this thread to let off some steam after two things that happened today. This morning, i went geiger hunting in my usual geiger world. I was the only one at first but another person came and followed me as I look for the spot. I'm kinda used to it since i use my geiger a lot, didn't really mind anything...up until the point where he found the signal first and got a GEIGER CHARGER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

And it didn't stop there! Just right now, while hunting, somebody got a white crystal right in my face once again. How the hell am i this unlucky
          Me when doing geiger hunts last 2017. The stranger infront of me got a black crystal which was the most expensive crystal. Man, being unlucky is a curse ngl.
          日之出サンライズアタック

Comment

Working...
          X